For Sale 77 Chrysler St. Regis - Not Mine - Atlanta GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason99

Reaction score
Contact seller
**not mine** I came across this while looking for not car stuff on Craigslist.

This looks like a well cared for car, figured someone might be interested.
I am in extreme bad health selling my vintage auto collection. -...

vivaldi_2020-06-06_13-11-09.jpg
vivaldi_2020-06-06_13-11-23.jpg
vivaldi_2020-06-06_13-11-35.jpg

#Ad Text
MATCHING NUMBERS

1977 Chrysler Brougham, St Regis, 38,000 miles

A TRUE CREAM PUFF.
I have many more photos I will send if requested.

41 Years Old.

Which entitles you to cheap license plates & very low insurance rate.

‘’ NO SIGNS of R U S T ’’

38,000 ORIGINAL MILES, Runs and drives.

Car is drivable.

Clean Florida title.

440 and automatic * MATCHING NUMBERS.

Good exhaust.

Newer vinyl roof. No bad spots, warn spots, rips or tears.

Note: See Photos.
No rust undercarriage.

Recent new parts. 3 months old.

1. New 4 barrel Edlebrock carburetor & gaskets.

2. New distributor and electronic ignition module.

The original Lean Burn Carburetor, distributor, and Ignition Module included with this car.

Battery with guarantee.

Air Conditioning new parts:
1. Compressor
2. Filter dryer
3. Belts
4. Pump oil
5. Converted to modern Freon
I have the receipts.

50 miles: since Oil change and filter, Fuel filter , Anti freeze.

1. Glass has no distortion because of inside storage.
2. Interior shows minor wear and aging.
3. Spare tire, jack, jack stand base,
4. handle, tie down
J-hook & wing nut, and carpeted cover are all with the car.
5. New trunk carpet.
7. The motor is complete with air original cleaner. Needs some minor cleaning and detailing.
8. Brakes work without pulling.
9. The car’s paint is presentable but not perfect.
10. The dash pad, door panels and headliner are good.
11. Battery is less than 1 year old.
12. The alternator is working.
13. Owner’s Manual is in the glove box.

Please note:
Paint needs a buff & wax job.
The tire mounted on the spare tire is bad.
The good:
1. 440 and automatic * matching numbers.
3. Vinyl roof is newer with no signs of aging or wear.
6. Car runs and drives, and starts right up.
7. Headlight doors open and close correctly.
8. No rust undercarriage. See Photos.
9. No rust body.
10. No dent body.
10. The trunk compartment has no rust.
12. I have a clean Florida title.
13. Original Owner Manual included.
14. Original Bumper Jack is included.

Live Oak is in North Florida. This car has been for sale for almost 10 years.

This car appears rust free. From the photos, it looks like the paint is beyond buffing may be a clear coat repaint that is failing. Car is still interesting if the 38k mileage can be documented. It also has a R-134a conversion with the factory RV2 compressor which is an accident waiting to happen, can't tell from the photos if this car has auto temp air. In any case these cars do not bring the sales values of the older models and this one is overpriced.

Dave

Wow! I'm not much into formals, but that light blue-silver is just stunning on this car! Really shows off the creases in the body lines . . .

You guys better look at those seats very close....He's painted them! I saw that car 5-5 1/2 years ago before the interior was "touched up"! I offered him $3200 for it a little over 4 years ago, he declined and I moved on. This guy has a different story every time he puts it on the market! So beware....it has potential....but not $6 Grand! BTW....it has 52,000 miles on it now!

I don't think this is our Blue Pig
@cantflip

EDIT. Yes indeed it is. I forgot about the Live Oak thing.
Seems I get sucked into the thread every time that poor car surfaces... and that turd won't flush... at least I'm not shopping anymore... I hated that guy for polluting the internet with his BS.

^^LOL! You were the one that "dubbed" it the "Blue Pig"! Actually, it's kind of comical talking about this vehicle especially knowing the history of not just the car....but the BS the Owner puts out with every new listing!

^^LOL! You were the one that "dubbed" it the "Blue Pig"! Actually, it's kind of comical talking about this vehicle especially knowing the history of not just the car....but the BS the Owner puts out with every new listing!
Before I bought the Twins from @Mr C , I had so many folks "find" this car for me... Almost every week it seemed. That's why I felt compelled to name her with such an ugly handle, I needed a way to identify her to those who were well meaning, but not Formal fans.

That car showed up everywhere, and on CL she was advertised from FL to CA as the flipper tried to pick up interest. That made it very hard for those who "found" her to realize it was the same car.

I feel dumb posting this now, but hopefully this is a good warning to anyone who was previously interested.

All kidding aside, this car could have been sold 4-5 years ago if the owner had been straight with any of the potential buyers. I did see (years ago) the underneath of the car and it is clean and free of surface rust. The interior....not so much!

I feel dumb posting this now, but hopefully this is a good warning to anyone who was previously interested.
Never feel bad for bringing something like this to the memberships attention. It is unfortunate that this one is what she is, but certainly isn't your fault.
All kidding aside, this car could have been sold 4-5 years ago if the owner had been straight with any of the potential buyers. I did see (years ago) the underneath of the car and it is clean and free of surface rust. The interior....not so much!
This one should have sold at your offer... I doubt another as strong has ever come. The flipper has all but killed the car, by holding on, questionable work to increase her value, and mostly his attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back