For Sale 77 LeBaron driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixpkrt

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine.
Seller didn't post any under the hood pics, or list the mileage. Door jams look clean, and the mud flaps might have helped save the fenders & quarters.
1977 Chrysler LeBaron
Really Nice 1977 Chrysler LeBaron, mildly built 360 CI engine with very low miles, rebuilt 727 transmission, power windows, A/C car (needs to be charged), New brake calipers and pads,
This is a great driving car with tons of potential.
If you are looking for a fun cruising car that you can drive anywhere this is the one for you. It needs nothing to be driven.
77 lebaron 1.jpg
77 lebaron 2.jpg
77 lebaron 3.jpg
77 lebaron 4.jpg

I didn't like those cars when they were new, but they have grown on me. Not a fan of this color on it though, but it looks like a decent car.

Always liked that generation LeBaron (or Diplomat) 2 or 4 door. But a 2dr with t-tops....yummy

Ask and ye shall receive.

I"has 104,000 miles on the body.
The car was originally a 318 car. The 360 is out of a fury police car. My friend has owned the car since 1986. He did all the work to it. He moved to California last year and I purchased the car from him. It does have an edlebrock carb on it and Electronic ignition however. It also has headers and dual exhaust. I can send you a picture from under the hood in the morning"

IMG_0064.jpg

"It's really clean, no rust
No body work that I'm aware of.
Trunk full of random extra parts
Cruise does work"

I didn't like those cars when they were new, but they have grown on me. Not a fan of this color on it though, but it looks like a decent car.

Agreed. When these came out I (as 12 year-old) couldn't believe they were selling the same exact car with different names with the only difference being the position of the headlights. I had a lot to learn.

Agreed. When these came out I (as 12 year-old) couldn't believe they were selling the same exact car with different names with the only difference being the position of the headlights. I had a lot to learn.
Actually, it fell into the biggest gripe I had with the look of those cars of that era and that was the federally mandated "5 MPH" bumper. It was typical of the mid/late seventies where the bumper looked like it someone had chromed a pickup truck step bumper and welded it on the nose.

Here's a good example. 1972 Monte Carlo. IMHO, one of the best looking cars of the early seventies. Nice clean lines with a bumper that looked "right".

14758522-1972-chevrolet-monte-carlo-std.jpg

Compare that to the scabbed on cow catcher on the '73 Monte Carlo.

montecar1.jpg

When I bought my '73 Barracuda in 1974, I hated the big rubber bumper guards on the front, but it was nothing like what was to come. It wasn't until they started covering everything up in plastic before I started likeing the looks of any new cars.

Car sold. Sorry, forgot to post.

I'd still love one in Maroon like my Grandma had.

Compare that to the scabbed on cow catcher on the '73 Monte Carlo.
At least they didn't just slap some ugly *** black rubber tits on them ala Mopars.:rolleyes:

Maybe they were smarter than we thought because, thankfully those can be removed easily and shelved, thereby preserving the clean design behind those fangs. Alas, some folks hang on to them like a treasure feeling it's part of some kinda automotive historic piece of history.:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back