Status
Not open for further replies.

barnfind

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
not mine

1977 Dodge Charger, Midnight Edition

I am selling my 1977 Dodge Charger Midnight Edition. The exterior is Jasmine Yellow with white and gold interior. The Midnight Edition is rather rare and differs from the standard Chargers in that it has a louvered grill and a landau style vinyl roof. It has a 360 cubic inch V8 engine and automatic transmission. This car starts and runs nice! It has a factory leather covered steering wheel and factory gold, shag carpeting. It has nice upholstery but a seam has started to pull apart on the side of the drivers seat. The engine has headers and dual exhaust and tachometer. A tree limb fell in the trunk and that needs to be repaired. The vinyl roof needs to be recovered. All the heater hoses need replacing. The car needs some work but has a lot of potential. Make some minor repairs, get the dent fixed and you will be ready to take it to car shows this summer! I now have my eye on another car and I need the room so the '77 has to go! $2600 O.B.O.

00Q0Q_FZr1Atz4zU_600x450.jpg
00r0r_9kmmQbEPWP4_600x450.jpg
00T0T_ikkg6YXALnU_600x450.jpg
00p0p_4G5JLQ6cRe0_600x450.jpg

That leather wrapped steering wheel fits a Formal with a little lathe work. Lol

I don’t know if I could get past the colour but it seems to be priced right. Looking at these special editions more and more seriously I have to admit.

You would think that if they named this limited edition car the "Midnight Edition" it would've only been available in black or Starlight Blue.... not this.
I like that color but just not on this car.

Price site is right for it. Even with the trunk damage.

You would think that if they named this limited edition car the "Midnight Edition" it would've only been available in black or Starlight Blue.... not this.

Well, that's about every point I would have made.

Well, that's about every point I would have made.

what they said...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back