77 NYB 2 door with sunroof

rustfree

Reaction score
I'm looking at a 77 2 door NYB White/White leather and 59,000 miles, 440 lean burn and factory sun roof. Very good rust free car. Owner is asking $8500 cdn or about $6700 usd. I'm wondering what people think would be a fair price for this car. It's listed on Kijiji on Prince Edward Island.
nyb.JPG

I like it! I have no idea on pricing though. I'm sure some of our Formal owners can chime in and help out.

I think if the car presents well and wear is corresponding to the mileage then the price is fair and reasonable. I had the same add on door edge guard and had it removed and I think it is better without it. Here is mine and you make the call.

100_0396.JPG

Mine is the Sunfire Red Tapestry metallic and a one year only color. It also has matching interior with power sun roof etc. Also 100000 more miles than yours.The car still shows great care it has had.

100_0398.JPG

That price doesn’t seem out of the spectrum of actual eBay bids I’ve seen on like kind and quality cars in the last year. Take the skirts off though, gives the car a whole different look.

If the car is 100% rust free I would say it's a little on the high side but I would get it.

Agreed with the above.. AND!!! it has a Hole in the Roof!! I’m sold. As long as she is what is represented.. make that deal!!

Damnnnn Pete,, that red car has OVER a hundred thousand miles.........????

You can hold out for a better one... or "settle" for this one...

My best advice...

Spend a moment reflecting, and decide exactly what you would want if you could order the car new right now. Then you can work from there to decide on any compromises you're willing to put up with.

At the end of the day, really nice ones that fit your dream are going to be hard to find. To make something too different become your dream will cost more and take a lot more time and effort.

This coming from an idiot who is planning to complete a color change, in and out, by 2030...maybe 2040... :realcrazy:

I see he listed it 16 days ago, but I'm sure I've seen it listed before.....I have a Mopar buddy in Charlottetown I can ask him if he's familiar with this one if you like

Does that white one have ATC? A lot of the coupes had ATC.If the ATC didn't work I would definitely pass on it.

Back