'77 NYB FS VA. Craigs

Pete Kaczmarski

Reaction score
looks like worth a call....I wonder why no price on listing
1977 Chrysler New Yorker - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

977 Chrysler New Yorker - $123456 (Hampton)
image 1 of 2
00O0O_brO2HC9s4o6_600x450.jpg

01111_8hY8n5wChai_600x450.jpg

00O0O_brO2HC9s4o6_600x450.jpg

01111_8hY8n5wChai_600x450.jpg

00O0O_brO2HC9s4o6_50x50c.jpg
01111_8hY8n5wChai_50x50c.jpg

3187.png
3187.png
3188.png
3188.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
221/223 Salters Creek Rd near Powhatan Pkwy
(google map)

1977 chrysler new yorker

condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: fwd
fuel: gas
paint color: yellow
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: sedan

1977 Chrysler New Yorker and 1978 Chrysler New Yorker (Parts car)

If you don't really want to sell your car, this is the kind of ad you need. No price, no info or proper pics.

Really went "all out" didn't he.
Passenger side looks like it has a lot of "whiskey blisters"

Looks like he's laid it out there for the derbyites unfortunately....

I just spoke with the owner, his name is Wayne. He’s an older gentleman probably late 60s or beyond. The gray parts car his parents bought brand new. His father just turned 99 years old last week and also said last time he drove the car was on his father‘s 95th birthday. The car was parked out back of his fathers yard for many years uncovered of course, He states it’s very rusted in the back around the quarters and the back window. His intention when he bought the tan car to use for parts for the gray one, a sentiment restoration, but says the tan one was in too nice of condition. He states he bought it from the original owner and the car is been garage kept since new and has zero rust or major defects.. he’s going to send me additional pictures and details of which I will post after I receive them. He was driving at the time of Our call, I didn’t want to distract him..

He’s asking $3000 for both cars. I’m sure he can be talked down a bit. He also states that both cars are not running at this time but is confident that with minimal effort can be.

I just spoke with the owner, his name is Wayne. He’s an older gentleman probably late 60s or beyond. The gray parts car his parents bought brand new. His father just turned 99 years old last week and also said last time he drove the car was on his father‘s 95th birthday. The car was parked out back of his fathers yard for many years uncovered of course, He states it’s very rusted in the back around the quarters and the back window. His intention when he bought the tan car to use for parts for the gray one, a sentiment restoration, but says the tan one was in too nice of condition. He states he bought it from the original owner and the car is been garage kept since new and has zero rust or major defects.. he’s going to send me additional pictures and details of which I will post after I receive them. He was driving at the time of Our call, I didn’t want to distract him..

He’s asking $3000 for both cars. I’m sure he can be talked down a bit. He also states that both cars are not running at this time but is confident that with minimal effort can be.

You've done excellent work here. God bless and I'm happy to be wrong!

Dayam! My son used to live a couple miles from there. If he still did I'd be talking to the guy.
I take it your son was Military? I was too and lived in Virginia Beach for 13 yrs. in fact I retired from there in 04.. This gentleman lives in Hampton, its all relative areas. Norfolk, Hamptons, V Beach, Littler Creek.

Back