For Sale 77 NYB on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

march

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not Mine, although it looks like mine.
He wants $9k. It's already up to $7k. Three bids from the same bidder. The first one appears to be the same minute that the ad was posted.

The ad states: "NO RUST Anywhere", yet I see it on the inner fenders.
The ad states "All new A/C", but the condenser is bent, along with a few other issues like headlight doors don't close properly, and a bottle of touch-up paint on the dash.

Nice looking, but not enough photos to properly evaluate.

1977 Chrysler New Yorker BROUGHAM | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

upload_2020-4-19_16-37-14.png

Last edited:
For 9 grand I could live with the small imperfections. Beautiful car. Too bad it's a '77. In California it would have to pass smog!!

Too bad it has the light blue interior....always like the previous dark blue interiors. No cracks in steering and the ashtray doesn't look like it was used at all! However, it needs "Premium Wheel Covers" IMO! I've got that same interior in my '77 coupe and it's hard getting in and out of the car because of the fabric.

""
Item specifics
Condition: Used
Seller Notes:
“VERY RARE MOPAR FINDAcquired from an estate. 93 year old two war veteran bought new in Pecos Texas. always garaged. Original window sticker and paper dealer tag. Never damaged or molested in any way. new tires, all A/C was just replaced along with the necessary gaskets on the engine due to oil leakage. 440 Magnum engine runs smoothly and transmission shifts strong.original spare tire has NEVER been out of the trunk.EVERY receipt kept since new.No rust ANYWHERE. Bottom is as clean as the top side.only issue is the fuel gauge works when it cares to (sending unit in tank).You will NEVER find an original MOPAR this clean and unmolested. I will assist shipper and can dry store the car for up to a month....although I wouldn't hesitate to drive her anywhere. ENJOY!”
Year: 1977 VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): cs23t7c171076
Mileage: 54000 Exterior Color: White
Model:
New Yorker
Trim: BROUGHAM
Cylinders: 8 Body Type: Sedan
Drive Type: RWD Transmission: Automatic
Engine: 440 MAGNUM Vehicle Title: Clean
Make: Chrysler Fuel Type: Gasoline""

Uh huh.. sure.... :BangHead:

I love how people toss around the word Magnum. When I entered my Newport in a Test and Tune at Famoso, on the registration I put "440." There is a video of my first run ans you can clearly hear the announcer say, "Ah, it's a '70 Chrysler Newport with a 440 magnum engine." ???

My Toyota Highlander has a 3.6 Magnum .....
Oh..
And my lawnmower has a 12hp Magnum .... Thats how come it is able to do wheelies ....
:rofl::rofl:

I would suspect some damaged in the past.

These look to be from a 78
upload_2020-4-20_15-43-49-png.370290

upload_2020-4-20_15-54-33-png.370298

This looks like it was bent from impact causing the paint to chipped off.
upload_2020-4-20_16-2-56-png.370300

This too looks like a fold in the metal.
upload_2020-4-20_15-51-9-png.370297

Commando: My back is F--ked up and getting in and out has been an issue for years. However, the cloth & velour wear a lot better over time than my favorite....leather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back