'77 NYB on ebay $$$

Robert Saigh

Reaction score
This is a vehicle saw a few years ago.... Beware, all that glitters is not gold.

Something went wrong with my above post....Couldn't download the ebay listing! Don't know what went wrong.

Thanks Steve... you bailed me out there guy! There's know way this is a 13K mile car! Look at the drivers seat. The cushion padding is almost gone or compressed, the leather is kind of wrinkled a little. Paint is faded and the interior pix's were taken 4-5 years ago. When this car sold between 3- 4 years ago I believe the owner told me he got $4000.00 and he sounded like he was happy to get it! He paid $5K for it.....Just so ya know!

Last edited:
A few Pics for posterity...

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I drove by this car a couple weeks ago. It was sitting in a parking lot with a for sale sign on it.

Looks really good rust wise and the interior is great, but the paint appears to be dead in spots.

Seeing that the upper rad hose and plug wires have been replaced, I'd say it's a well maintained 113K miles.

Going to have to rate this one as "overpriced".

Assuming 113K miles and needing paint work, along with a freshening to get it back on the road, $4K would be about right

Jeff

The sunken/flat cushion of the drivers seat has me wondering along with the faded paint. Leaves in/on that area around the weather strip above the firewall! $4 grand tops

Back