Not open for further replies.

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
1977 Chrysler New Yorker

00e0e_fyEyOCN9Ki3_600x450.jpg

I'd be calling on it right now.

A new slant on the thumb over plate picture...
00909_6Hpn24NFxf9_600x450.jpg

WTF. Is that Arabic?

I'd be calling on it right now.

A new slant on the thumb over plate picture...
00909_6Hpn24NFxf9_600x450.jpg

WTF. Is that Arabic?

If I wasn't so damn lazy I'd call on it too. It's about an hour and a half south of me down by Casa Grande. In my more ambitious days Id probably be on my way back home with it right now.

Want...

I have a brother in Chandler and my dad is in Benson... If only either of them gave a crap about cars... the one I own that my brother liked the best... The $1k beater p/u...:BangHead:

Want...

I have a brother in Chandler and my dad is in Benson... If only either of them gave a crap about cars... the one I own that my brother liked the best... The $1k beater p/u...:BangHead:
buy it and save money on a rental when you visit

I would rather have your 1971 green Sport Fury. Not that I need another car though.......................:BangHead:

Want...

Umm your brother isn't renting a townhouse in Chandler from a Canadian is he? I've got an end unit just off Country Club I have rented out to a local...

Umm your brother isn't renting a townhouse in Chandler from a Canadian is he? I've got an end unit just off Country Club I have rented out to a local...
Nah... the little bahstd turned down an apprenticeship offer I made him in the earlier 90's, to sling bottles part time at the local Holiday Inn... now the guy is running one of those places and makes way more money than me with no job related injuries other than when he got drunk off the clock and passed out. He just bought over there in a nice sounding golf community... I can't help but think... three stalls in the garage... surely he could spare one:rolleyes:.

Of course you have my last name... if it matches it's some sort of relative. Did one of those name search things in the 90's... something like 25 households with my last name in the country... Dad has a cousin out there he grew up with... there are some there I don't know personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back