Reaction score
Contact seller
1977 Dodge Royal Monaco | Classic Cars | Quesnel | Kijiji

$_59.png

$_59.png

$_59.png

$_59.png

Description
-440 V8 -Recent carburetor maintenance -72,000 miles -Show room quality -Open to offers and trades for a boat

Last edited:
I love that stainless pillar trim that runs vertical on the sides and over the roof.

Survivor there...even has period correct truck mudflaps.

I'd like to see that on a Formal coupe!! I wonder if would work....roof would be same height and width of a Formal I think!

I'd like to see that on a Formal coupe!! I wonder if would work....roof would be same height and width of a Formal I think!

you and i have already gone through this bob !
rmb dippy molding wont work on an nyb unless maybe you changed the vinyl top on the nyb.
when i was parting out my 76 rmb dippy you had me take the trim off for you and when you told me you wanted to put it on an nyb st regis i had to tell you it wasn't gonna work because of the thicker padding of the nyb and lower roof moldings........

Sorry.....I have other things going on to remember a conversation we had a long time ago....I didn't realize that I was putting you out at the time! I do remember the conversation but like I said it's not the only thing I think or worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back