For Sale 78 New Yorker at Carlisle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Contact seller
I found this in one of the rows at Spring Carlisle. NICE car but a little too much money for me.
IMG_1876.JPG
IMG_1878.JPG
IMG_1877.JPG
IMG_1879.JPG

WOAH! beautiful color combo but you're right a little too high. Definitely a 7k-8k car I would think. Sweeeeeeeeeet

Worth it. Absolutely worth it.
Never seen the color combo before and it is stunning.

Why pay $20k? Steal this one.

Last edited:
I bet there's room to negotiate... but this one does look nice.

Offer him 6500 and see what he comes back with. Road wheels are the best but I really like these wheel covers too. Nice car.

Agreed a bit high price - but not that unreasonable. Good thing I'm not at Carlisle right now. That really is a stunning color!

Do NOT let Lash get near this car!

O God. My love for Formals is growing and this car is not helping. Beautiful.

That's a decent price for that car. Maybe you could get it the last day for $8k... But $9.5 really isn't that bad.

I really like those cars, I had a 77 NYB 4 door. It's one of the few cars that I prefer the 4dr over the 2dr... solely because of the rear quarter window.

Agreed a bit high price - but not that unreasonable. Good thing I'm not at Carlisle right now. That really is a stunning color!

Do NOT let Lash get near this car!

Phone number is on the windshield... local car to Carlisle and southern PA:poke:

I would offer $6k on the last day and fight it all the way to $7k max.

I went over to the show for a bit Friday afternoon.....this was the only C I saw, did not see any slabs or fusies. It is a phone # for the Harrisburg area.....and if anyone is seriously interested I'd be glad to go snap some pics or take a hard look at it for you. I'm not a formal guy but I thought the asking price was reasonable....just my 2 cts.

I went over to the show for a bit Friday afternoon.....this was the only C I saw, did not see any slabs or fusies. It is a phone # for the Harrisburg area.....and if anyone is seriously interested I'd be glad to go snap some pics or take a hard look at it for you. I'm not a formal guy but I thought the asking price was reasonable....just my 2 cts.

Glad to see you here Mark!

Ya know, because of this thread, I'm sure there's several Flipperships calling him already. Color it gone to some scumbag.

Ditto. How are ya doing, Mark?
Not too bad right now Stan......by all means still not interested much in cars right now but I decided to go over to the show Fri after my boys got home and my 8 y/o asked me if we were going over. I said no and he threw a fit, screamed, "I'm sick of this....we need to go because I'm not going to miss another car show!" (We missed pretty much everything last year) While I may not have agreed with his method I appreciate his love for cars so I took him over and we walked around for a bit. I think I needed the walk as much as he did. He is learning quite a bit, can identify a lot of different stuff without help. He is literally a chip off the old block, really likes open stuff like roadsters, T-buckets, ragtops, etc.

Bob.....thanks for the greeting! Wish I was here more often.

Not too bad right now Stan......by all means still not interested much in cars right now but I decided to go over to the show Fri after my boys got home and my 8 y/o asked me if we were going over. I said no and he threw a fit, screamed, "I'm sick of this....we need to go because I'm not going to miss another car show!" (We missed pretty much everything last year) While I may not have agreed with his method I appreciate his love for cars so I took him over and we walked around for a bit. I think I needed the walk as much as he did. He is learning quite a bit, can identify a lot of different stuff without help. He is literally a chip off the old block, really likes open stuff like roadsters, T-buckets, ragtops, etc.

Bob.....thanks for the greeting! Wish I was here more often.

I hope we get to see you and the boys at the Chrysler show in July.

I saw it at Carlisle Saturday, nice looking car. There were a few Cs there but not too many

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back