Someone´s got wild ideas.:wideyed:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg

this is a nice older car floats down the road, has sat for many years but does run ,drive,and stops needs tlc paint is getting thin in spots but still looks good. The seats work 6way both sides the power windows and locks all the lights and retractible roof and the hidden headlights all work great car to start with. I do have the full set of hubcaps that goes with it.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Never really did like the factory "halo" vinyl roofs, but with the one on that car being a "full" covering, I guess I like the OEM better as the "full" one makes it look like a Mercury (at the seller's camera angles and missing wheel covers).

Was a nice car when new, pre-top.

Price is low enough, I'd drive it... as for the roof modification... wiper won't work anyhow, don't used it in the rain...

Whoever did that should get there sawzall privileges revoked.

Maybe all that junk can come off without destroying the sunroof. Might be able to turn it in to a daily driver or maybe that car can be a sunroof parts car for Zac.

Maybe all that junk can come off without destroying the sunroof. Might be able to turn it in to a daily driver or maybe that car can be a sunroof parts car for Zac.
It's not a factory piece... looks like a folding cloth deal like and old VW.
s-l1600-jpg.jpg

You bought it??? Yayayayay :steering: Now whatcha gonna do with her?? :popcorn:
Get her home, get her on the lift, and start tinkering. 1st- See whats hiding under that silly top! 2nd- Full inspection / repairs for basic road worthiness 3rd- replace the 4 corner snow tires! 4th- ???????

Wonderful... glad she’s in good hands.. keep us posted. Add LOTS of pictures when you can.. I dying to see what’s under that Top. And more details about that Hole in the roof too.. lol

Good luck!

Plenty of pictures please. Especially of what is under that top!

Ok Gents- I just signed up for the challenge....:eek:
  • Bidder:1
  • Time Ended:22 Apr 2019 at 9:09:22AM PDT
  • nauteck1, you're the winner!
Could you have picked a car any further away? That's going to be a fun one to follow, I look forward to it.

Could you have picked a car any further away? That's going to be a fun one to follow, I look forward to it.
Chryslers are few here in Georgia, though one was just listed yesterday near me in SC. When I drive one of mine to a show or cruise-in, I am generally the only Chrysler there. Lots of Dodge & Plymouth. Chrysler-nada..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back