WANTED 8 3/4 A body 5x4.5 axles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want to hurt a potential sale, but I put Yukons in the 8.75 A Body rear I installed in the Gremlin. They would not work with a Sure Grip Rear. They were fine with an open rear. I found a new set on Ebay from a guy who was making them. Those worked and I was able to put the SG third member back in. He said the Yukons are 1/4" too short to work with a SG rear. They were shorter than the ones I replaced them with.

I sold the Yukons to a guy who was going to run a spool, so their length didn't matter.

Good luck!

The Yukons worked fine with a Richmond Lock-rite in my Duster.

Don't want to hurt a potential sale, but I put Yukons in the 8.75 A Body rear I installed in the Gremlin. They would not work with a Sure Grip Rear. They were fine with an open rear. I found a new set on Ebay from a guy who was making them. Those worked and I was able to put the SG third member back in. He said the Yukons are 1/4" too short to work with a SG rear. They were shorter than the ones I replaced them with.

I sold the Yukons to a guy who was going to run a spool, so their length didn't matter.

Good luck!

Thank you,
Rob

Honestly, you can buy them brand new for way less than I want. But, I would need seed money to put together a Dana 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back