A Big Thank You To.....

SportFury70

Reaction score
Jeff or @bigmoparjeff on the forum here! Jeff was kind enough to evenly exchange us some of his 15x6 rallye road wheels for our 15x7 rallye wheels this morning in Carlisle, as we need his 15x6 wheels for our survivor 1970 FK3 Fury III "The Great Pumpkin". Thank you very much Jeff, it is much and greatly appreciated! I will post more when they are ready and when they go on the car.....
20210709_092250.jpg
20210709_092239.jpg
20210709_092230.jpg

Wow, a separate thread to thank Jeff...? You already thanked him in the other thread...:wtf:

:lol:

Jeff or @bigmoparjeff on the forum here! Jeff was kind enough to evenly exchange us some of his 15x6 rallye road wheels for our 15x7 rallye wheels this morning in Carlisle, as we need his 15x6 wheels for our survivor 1970 FK3 Fury III "The Great Pumpkin". Thank you very much Jeff, it is much and greatly appreciated! I will post more when they are ready and when they go on the car.....

Thanks Eric for the special shout-out! :thankyou:

I little nerdy info for those checking out this thread:

We ended up exchanging one obscure pair of rims for another obscure pair of rims.

My six inch wide wheels were off a one or two year only option on the 1979 Dodge Diplomat and Eric's wheels were non-chromed, seven inch road wheels that were from a 1979 Dodge Magnum. The date codes on the two sets of wheels were one week apart from each other.

Jeff

:lol:

When he was on the Drydock I saw " bigmoparjeff " and pictured a 6'5" 400 lb guy.. boy was I wrong :lol:

You can interpret "bigmoparjeff" two ways:

Big....Moparjeff

This would be the big guy who's into Mopars, that you were expecting.

or

BigMopar....Jeff

A guy named Jeff who's into big Mopars.

To be honest, it was a hastily conceived, and not particularly creative screen name that I threw together when I registered on DryDock. I had planned to come up with something better later on, but never did, and now it's way too late to change it.

Jeff

Back