A deadline looms

300rag

It's Not Going to Shift Itself
Reaction score
My daughter's significant other asked for my permission to propose.:icon_pray: Then came the question - "Is the car going to be done for my wedding?". So I thought no biggie, I have until next September. Then just by chance a day later my son who is also engaged asked me if the car would be ready for his wedding. Now it has to be finished by June instead.:huh: No two month winter getaway this year. One wedding close to home, then I will have to trailer the car to Ontario for the other one. This got me putzing around in the garage and started playing with the trim - the trunk lip moulding to be exact. Which do you think looks better? The satin black or the Q3 turquoise letters? I am also thinking about doing the fender top trim with Q3 in the reveal similar to the red on the 300L.

36823320-1-1.jpg

Best of luck to you! I tried like hell to have the 300 ready for my wedding. I finished it 2 years later. We had to settle for the '64 GTO as our get away car.

Go with the Q3 !!

And if that is all you are worrying about.....the car must be perfect !!

Tell future son-in-law that volunteering labor will almost gurantee that the car will be done in time AND will go a long way in helping the notion that he truely loves your daughter and he really wants to be a vital addition to your family.

ie: Make him sweat.

Back