A fun Fury grill detailing video I made

Nice video, the car appears to be a Fury I? any more story on the car? I own a '70 Fury III ex-Washington State Patrol car.

Nice job. What are the chemicals/compounds you used and the grade of steel wool? And type of paint and how you cleaned up the grill so the paint would bond?

000 steel wool. Glass cleaner to start with. Semi gloss rustoleum paint thinned down just a little. Then mostly elbow grease!

43BBB596-DC61-4A04-A1B0-7AC3C9A3004C.jpeg

000 steel wool. Glass cleaner to start with. Semi gloss rustoleum paint thinned down just a little. Then mostly elbow grease
Elbow Grease! Know what you mean; dismantle, clean, paint insignia with Testor's and tooth pick, tape and spray with Argent Silver paint, reassemble; 6 hours per hubcap, two beers and 45 minutes while admiring and praising myself (repeat often) and then 15 minutes to brag to neighbor!

Hubcap.jpg

Elbow Grease! Know what you mean; dismantle, clean, paint insignia with Testor's and tooth pick, tape and spray with Argent Silver paint, reassemble; 6 hours per hubcap, two beers and 45 minutes while admiring and praising myself (repeat often) and then 15 minutes to brag to neighbor!

View attachment 572543
Looks awesome!

Back