A good friends `68 Road Runner on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is truely a really nice car and ABSOLUTELY IS the way he has explained it in the auction. Opening bid is rather tall for todays financial climate but this car would be the one that you would buy because you've wanted one, drive and enjoy for years and not regret the investment. Have a look and tell any friends you think might be intrested.
Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

usedcarsalesman.jpg

Thats a photo of Stan, he's making an offer to sell it for you, for a nominal fee.

B Bodies...???
Wow tough crowd! Yes B-bodies, posted in the non C-bodies stuff for sale!

I believe Stan was infering that the salesman is me, which couldn't be further from the truth, I have way less hair!

Can't believe it was a no sale. 4 yrs ago that car would've brought an easy $30K.

He did get some interest in the car, from the exposure and it is now relisted. He made the mistake of an opening bid that was too high and no reserve, IMO. He didn't think he was actually going to sell it on Ebay, but rather through Ebay from the exposure.
I wish him luck but am sure he'll have the same result as he even raised the opening bid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back