A huge supprise for the Admiral.

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I went to the mailbox today and found a package sent by Julian in Germany. I was not expecting anything and having no idea what he had sent I couldn't wait to open it...... This is what was enclosed........ And it's NOS...!

It will be making the trip to Carlisle with the Admiral and eventually find it's place on a custom license plate mounted to the front bumper.

Y'all should order something from Julian, just to experience his packaging.

Thanks Buddy................ If there is anything I can do for you, don't even hesitate to ask.

DSC03129 (Large).JPG

It's my pleasure, Will! :) I liked the idea from the first time it came up in the first admiral thread, and since it's a thing only a german can find cheap enought, I started searching for it. I'm glad it arrived in one piece!

Since it was a NOS piece, I left it as is but thought you could probably saw off the studs on the back and use foamy bouble sided tape to install it on the back of the Admiral. But your idea with the license plate is a nice idea as well!

Have fun with it, regardless how this will look like in the end. :)

You know it just doesn't get any better than this!

Since it was a NOS piece, I left it as is but thought you could probably saw off the studs on the back and use foamy bouble sided tape to install it on the back of the Admiral. But your idea with the license plate is a nice idea as well!

License plate is a great idea or your idea- or some small strong magnets like rare earth with some materiel covering magnets to prevent scratches - like Microfiber

I gotta say......some of the best guys I've met in the car world on this forum. In person or not! Most of you fellas are a head above the rest!!!

Back