A local show yesterday

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
We took Jazabelle to a local show put on by a church yesterday. They have done this show for several years now but this was our first time attending. I was amazed at the quality of the cars there, over 125 registered. Cool thing was...... No registration fee, free T-Shirt, all the free hot dogs, burgers, chips, snack cakes, soda's, and home made peach & strawberry ice cream you could eat. And a couple of church lady's road around on a golf cart all day passing out Ice water.
I made a great contact with a young fella who has a body & paint shop nearby. Some of his work was at the show and looked great, some good testimonial's too. He's coming over to take a look at Virgil and perhaps get the body restoration under way.

DSC03726.JPG
DSC03727.JPG
DSC03728.JPG
DSC03729.JPG
DSC03730.JPG
DSC03733.JPG
DSC03734.JPG
DSC03735.JPG
DSC03736.JPG
DSC03737.JPG

Last edited:
The rest ....... I would have taken more but my cameras battery went dead.

DSC03745.JPG
DSC03746.JPG
DSC03748.JPG
DSC03749.JPG
DSC03750.JPG
DSC03751.JPG
DSC03752.JPG

The Tahitian bronze 57 Chevy convertible, if equipped with a white top, would be identical to the only 57 Chevy I ever owned.

I have seen one those before with a 4bbl in a street car.

I also saw a dragster with that same aluminum 225 at the Winternational's in California in 2000.

thanks great shots . i' like that first one i'm stuck of the early one more then the rest , i've got a 65 sat commando 383 4spd car . needs everything , but i still like it .

I have seen one those before with a 4bbl in a street car.

I also saw a dragster with that same aluminum 225 at the Winternational's in California in 2000.
Do you know the name of the driver of the 225 Aluminum/6. I have a name in mind. Lookz like Doug Dutra from San Jose would be involved with? I have one of Doug's split exhausts for those /s, Jer

[QUOTE="Moparmat2000, So whats a snake cake anyways.[/QUOTE]

Don't know, to scary to try. LOL.
Meant "Snack" cake....... I fixed it, thanks.

Do you know the name of the driver of the 225 Aluminum/6. I have a name in mind. Lookz like Doug Dutra from San Jose would be involved with? I have one of Doug's split exhausts for those /s, Jer

He's a local Bama boy Jer. The car has won an award at Carlisle some years ago. It's a nice one.

Back