For Sale A no-frills ford

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixpkrt

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine.
When's the last time you seen a manual in a big ford? Maybe an Alabama bootlegger car back in the day? If closer, I'd grab it at that price even though it's a ford.
Isn't there an old man with a hat down south Florida way wanting another manual car? Cheap one too. (the car) It's a No AC car, but this would help some....
1658942830560.jpeg

CL Ad:
great running 302 with manual 3 speed on the column, manual brakes and steering, new left rear quarter panel with it, NO TRADES!!!
1970 Ford Custom 500 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive...
No frills 1.jpg
No frills 2.jpg

No frills 3.jpg
No frills 6.jpg
No frills 4.jpg

No frills 5.jpg

The equivalent to a bare bones V8 powered Fury I or Chebbie Biscayne.
I see an antennae so it has a radio----the original owner really splurged big bux!

Interesting car, too bad there wasn't one more fury instead. But of course I had to think about the 4 speed swap which reminded me of a movie with a 4 speed ford 4 door of this era. I think it was brown. I can't remember for the life of me who the driver was but he was real well known. Maybe Garner?

Interesting car, too bad there wasn't one more fury instead. But of course I had to think about the 4 speed swap which reminded me of a movie with a 4 speed ford 4 door of this era. I think it was brown. I can't remember for the life of me who the driver was but he was real well known. Maybe Garner?
If this Ford would of been a'71 it would be very similar to the one Gator McCluskey drove in White Lightning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back