AABBBCDM

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
IMG_3468.JPG
IMG_3467.JPG
Yep 2 A's, 3 B's a C, a D & an M body. All my projects. I've got so many projects that I'm working on or gathering parts for I can't keep up with all my threads on the different boards I participate in so I thought I'd try this. Today I installed bucket seats I just recently bought for my 66 Belvedere. Green ones even.

Last edited:
Ok,,,, soooo... You gonna tell us about the 66 Belvedere ....
Details ,, details ,,, and more details...
Oh yea,, and pics....

Ok,,,, soooo... You gonna tell us about the 66 Belvedere ....
Details ,, details ,,, and more details...
Oh yea,, and pics....
Ive owned a little over two years. Tried to buy it for 2 years prior. Finally struck a deal. 66 Belvedere 440 with stage 6 alunimum heads & a Hemi spline 4 speed. Came with a bench seat & two rough buckets thrown in. I sold the bench. Bought the much nicer buckets along with a pick up load of parts last week. Got the seats installed today. Got a new set of American Racing wheels with white letter tires about a year ago in a parts car deal. Just sitting in the shop waiting to be put on. The engine was built by a local machine shop that has a good rep. Coppied a magizine build. Has 0 Miles on it. I'm just trying to have it ready to be driveable by early spring. It badly needs to be driven

IMG_6590.JPG
The C body I got the American Racing wheels & tires from also gave up its battery tray, black seat belts & door/trunk locks with keys. Hope to be installing all that soon. Get the temp gauge working. All the lights working, & hopefully it will be road ready. This Fury gave up its floors to fix my 66 Chrysler 300.

Some pics of the 66 Belvedere. Parked beside my M body project that is full of parts I've acquired for it
IMG_4373.JPG

IMG_5164.JPG
IMG_5165.JPG
IMG_5167.JPG
IMG_5168.JPG
IMG_5174.JPG
IMG_5175.JPG
When I got it the back window was out. I put the rear glass in with help from my neighbor. Bought some of that Dupli-color Copper paint just to try & see how close a match it was. Not close enough

Back