AACA Hershey

mdh157

Reaction score
The missus told me this afternoon she want to go to the AACA Fall Meet tomorrow (this after she saw a few Model A/T or ?? today - stuff with a rumble seat). I'm not really in the mood but perhaps it is just what the doctor would prescribe. If we do go i'll take pics of any C-Body I see. I did not go to Fall Carlisle, didn't really have any interest.

Maybe she knows what you need or trying to jump start you...? Have a good time. I went to Fall Carlisle last week, didnt want to bother you though..... Hope you have a good time

Have great time Mark!

It's been awhile since I've been to Hershey.

Bob, I did have a pretty nice time...........would have like to take a lot of the cars I saw for a ride. The corral was pretty big this year. Seems that a glimmer of hope was in there today that I will want to get back into cars at some point in the future. Anyway, here are pics of all the MOPARS I saw there. They are not all c bodies but WTH........

beautiful Fury Rag and cross ram 300J in this batch:

DSCN3861.JPG

DSCN3862.JPG

DSCN3863.JPG

DSCN3871.JPG

DSCN3873.JPG

the slab fury was sold......had a listed price of $8500 on it. The imperial 4 dr is a LeBaron. The red ragtop...well, no explanation needed.

DSCN3884.JPG

DSCN3887.JPG

DSCN3895.JPG

DSCN3896.JPG

DSCN3899.JPG

The htp wagon reminded me of Jer's.........and of course, perfect color combo. The '65 4 speed ragtop is claimed to be one of 15 made.......I saw it at Carlisle sometime this year, forget what the owner is asking. I want that damn thing........it is apparent I have an unhealthy demonic obsession for full-size 4 speed convertibles.

DSCN3904.JPG

DSCN3907.JPG

DSCN3909.JPG

DSCN3913.JPG

Last edited:
Here are a few pics of non-mopars........as a few of you know, I am what Stan call a "car *****"....I like a lot of different stuff even though I have my favorites.

- The el camino is a factory 348 tri-power 4 speed with orig drivetrain
- The 65 impala rag is a bench seat 327/4 spd car.......what a color! I would not have hesitated were my situation different, I absolutely love that car.
- Ditto with the color of the 69 Mustang!
- the car after the mustang is a mercury monarch.....late 50's. I think that would be canadian made, right? Anyone know?
- the interior of a ford retractable, one of 2 mint cond cars that were there
- the interior of a 63 chevy, blk body/red int, 4 spd.......there was abt 50 people drooling over this car.

One last note: I heard no less than 100 people speaking other languages, and not spanish. Plenty of people speaking german, russian/slovak, italian and a few other european languages. It was very obvious the love for our classic iron isn't dying down any!

DSCN3867.JPG

DSCN3888.JPG

DSCN3886.JPG

DSCN3890.JPG

DSCN3912.JPG

DSCN3898.JPG

DSCN3901.JPG

Last edited:
Looks like it was a nice day......certainly hope it was a good day for you....I couldnt get there this year.:thumbsup:

I haven't been to the AACA Hershey meet in years, and I really miss it. Ellie and I have been talking about it. Maybe in the next couple years.
You need to go and report back Mark.

That 63 Galaxie ragtop is a sweetheart.

Back