AC Compressor bracket? Got one?

Scoopy G

Reaction score
Hello Gents. I am getting ready to install an aftermarket Air Conditioning system in my 67 Newport Custom, 383. My understanding is that I will need to provide a bracket for mounting the compressor. I think the kit comes with a Sanden compressor.

SO...is there and easy solution to this problem? Is there a factory bracket that could be adapted to the Sanden?

Any help will be appreciated.

Rich in sweltering Tampa

Bethel Park, PA....Pittsburgh, right? My wife's grandparents lived there, owned the farmland that spawned the Whiskey Rebellion. Fort Couch Road. Graeser Rd. Small world.

I'll check Bouchillon Performance, thanks for the referral mrfury68.

I agree with Bouchillon. This is their system on my 67 Coronet 383. The compressor comes with brackets.

P6110298.JPG

P6120303.JPG

Thanks 65CopCar, I'll call them on Monday. Your setup looks quite tidy, I like it.

Bethel Park, PA....Pittsburgh, right? My wife's grandparents lived there, owned the farmland that spawned the Whiskey Rebellion. Fort Couch Road. Graeser Rd. Small world.

I'll check Bouchillon Performance, thanks for the referral mrfury68.
Small world indeed. I live a block away from Graeser Rd.

Graeser Rd. is named for my wife's Grandfather, Carl Graeser. He owned all that land that later became a mall. They were subsistence farmers during the depression years.

Back