For Sale Addition to the herd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moseman

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Just to let you all know, I have added the 79 Cordoba out of Florida to my herd this week. Now, how to get it home!
DSC02624 (1).JPG
DSC02753.JPG
DSC02785.JPG

I’m jealous big time as you know! Hey you don’t really need that steering wheel do ya??

Drive it or U-Haul.
It's just taking the time to do it! I have two trailers, an open trailer and a 26 foot enclosed trailer. and two trucks to pull them, but 5 days is the critical issue.

I’m jealous big time as you know! Hey you don’t really need that steering wheel do ya??
Still working that car, that one is purchased, but the weather in SD has precluded the roll back from picking up the 76. When there is clear weather they will pick up and deliver it back to Sioux Falls area.

Still working that car, that one is purchased, but the weather in SD has precluded the roll back from picking up the 76. When there is clear weather they will pick up and deliver it back to Sioux Falls area.
The Dakotas basically come to a halt for 3 months, don't they...

So, you just bought this to flip it?
I put this here as I did not want to gum up the C body forums on a non C body, I guess I could have posted this in General Discussion, sorry, I am kind of multi tasking this am.

No the wheel in the 79 Doba.....it's BEAUTIFUL!:BangHead:

The Dakotas basically come to a halt for 3 months, don't they...
Yeppers, hopefully I will get a window, then I think the car winds up in drive. I will then get to see it when I return the end of march.

I put this here as I did not want to gum up the C body forums on a non C body, I guess I could have posted this in General Discussion, sorry, I am kind of multi tasking this am.
Very cool find!
Thanks for explaining this to me...I can be slow on the gas.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back