Aint This Different?

Well, it's different. I can't say that I like it. I'm going to guess the Hemi aspect will be the cause of death for this car.

The Lean Burn 400 or whatever was in it originally already killed it when it was new, so anything else in the engine compartment has to be an improvement.

The Lean Burn 400 or whatever was in it originally already killed it when it was new, so anything else in the engine compartment has to be an improvement.
Except that, for $3500, someone may buy the car just for the drivetrain and scrap the rest. Unfortunately I can't see the ad since it's already been taken down.

$3500 for a good 392 and trans? Couldn’t build them for that much! Buy the drivetrain and the car is free. Will most likely be at your next red neck mating ceremony (demolition derby).

:BangHead:

Screenshot_2018-09-07-18-00-56.jpg

Except that, for $3500, someone may buy the car just for the drivetrain and scrap the rest. Unfortunately I can't see the ad since it's already been taken down.

That's what I was thinking. Pull the drive train, and the rest will be scrap or a demo derby candidate.

Back