Air cleaner decal

I wonder how much of an actual dollar is really ours these days after we pay so many damn taxes........payroll, sales, property, tolls, parts at Carlisle, etc, etc, etc!

It'll certainly be less fun if it becomes a huge pain in the ***. I might be done bringing parts to the big meets but I'll continue to buy and sell through Craigslist and the forums.

Ok, back on topic...the decal hasn't arrived yet but when it does where does it go... centered on the drivers side or front center?

Ok, back on topic...the decal hasn't arrived yet but when it does where does it go... centered on the drivers side or front center?

images.jpeg

< Sent from my tablet >

images.jpeg

Find an unrestored piece and have a look, most were probably in different locations

I was kind of messing with you Red, the whole "on topic" thing...that Nicks Garage site doesn't clarify that detail?

The interesting thing that I found was a photo of a survivor 383HP in a 68 Newport and it answered another question..according to the photo they did use a pie tin, 383 four barrel.

68_383_ds_long_02t.jpg

Last edited:
I swear, Red, I've owned several 383-4 C-bodies when they were fairly used cars and none of them had pie tin.
Kids remember cool stuff like that.
I remember the day I got aroused from just finding my first Fusible Link.
Your mileage may vary...

I swear, Red, I've owned several 383-4 C-bodies when they were fairly used cars and none of them had pie tin.
Kids remember cool stuff like that.
I remember the day I got aroused from just finding my first Fusible Link.
Your mileage may vary...

I sent Murry an email, maybe he can shed some light on the subject....I am not sure one way or another.

Nothing wrong with it there, even if wasnt supposed to be there i'd leave it.... Its an easy removal

Got this today...

"Bob, no they did not come with a pie tin.
Thanks, Murray Park"

Back