Air cleaner decal

I thought I said that already? I guess I'm not as important as Murray Park.

I didn't mean for you all to get your panties in a bunch but everyone has "their" opinion. If I ask 2 questions I can get opposing answers so you continue to ask again. If this was a non valued A or B body that had been highly modified then I wouldn't care, I am just trying to make it as right as I can afford to, if you want to bust my balls for that then so be it.

Last edited:
Murray is not the end all answer. He has been wrong before, many times

Empty your mail box. its full and can receive no more mail. The decals came today so I just placed yours in the envelope and mailed it back out. You should have it in a few days.....

That's 95% of the fun here.
Otherwise you end up with another DryDock.

I don't go to cocktail lounges.
I go to bars.

I have gotten a lot of great info on here and I went to Murray hoping he would say that they did use them because I think there are cool looking too. But if it didn't come on the car originally I won't use it. Mine is for sale if anyone wants one....

Thanks Red......... The envelope is sitting on the table with the rest of the mail... Lets hope I open it before Carlisle.

This is what it will look like installed.....and I installed the hose retainer too.

P1010061.jpg

P1010062.jpg

P1010063.jpg

P1010064.jpg

This is the same type of argument as the pie tins, there is nothing listed for the 383HP and like you said, 1 in 10,000.

Back