Status
Not open for further replies.

dude69300

Reaction score
Contact seller
image.png
Rare dual air cleaner vintage
Is that the money it takes now for dual snorkel air cleaners?:confused:

Missing vacuum hose to one side and unrestored, wonder what he would want for it in perfect shape. LOL.

Well, I got grief on one I had for sale for $225. At swap meets I've seen them as high as $300 and they sell. 70-72 air cleaners were somewhat didderent from each other. 73 they went to a duel Snorkle where one of the snorkels was shorter than the other.

I feel a lot better about picking this one up for $100 CDN last month - still thought it was too much then...
IMG_5693.jpg

Doesn,t look made by chrysler ...........

Wow. That must be a special dual snorkel. Maybe it was a prototype turbo...:realcrazy:

The last one I saw at a swap was $250. That was in Cali. There were two on another Mopar site and both those were listed at $250. Both sold. I guess if you can get one and it's for a 70 for $200 scoop it up.

It's a 70 or 71 if it's originally black and it sure looks like original paint. can't tell for certain from that angle but I'm pretty sure it's a 71.

I think most if not all 72's on b bodies anyway were orange. C bodies may have been black IDK

I have a 71 and a 72 I'd consider selling if anyone is interested. Both really nice and I'd probably want about $300 plus shipping.

hoarder! lol

Yes I've hoarded and I think it's time to clear some of my personal treasures out. This sort of thing is not a priority and it's not to heavy or large and for whatever reason I've always liked looking at them but I should divest some of my personal collection before I leave this mess to my wife and kids some day :)

I've been selling my Dad and brothers stuff for a few years and have moved a lot and they had a lot ... still have a lot left. I've been focusing on stuff they had that I'll never use or need primarily and big things that are in my stash that I'll never use. One thing I'd love to get moved soon is 3 sets of a/b/e body buckets seats! They are ungainly and take up a lot off room !

P.S. most of my personal stash is B body stuff from my younger days when there was no internet, no aftermarket, and no one near me dealing in Mopars so I hit yard after yard and bought and sold cars and kept the extra parts in the trunk for all the cars I planned to have and would buy. Now I don't plan to buy to many more and know what I want so will get rid of stuff that won't help me. :)

you know what lives in *******'s Garage...when ya find something interesting or usable, give a brotha a shout i like to hoard too :D

*******'s Garage-1.JPG

Its not a 71, they are a one year only unit with a weird hose routing for the breather.
I have one in my stash.....I paid $40 though and it came with an extra lid..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back