Aluminium Radiator 68 Fury III small block

Knebel

Reaction score
My fury gets quite hot when its 110° out and I am looking to put in abetter than stock radiator. I have been reading quite a bit on the champion radiators but cant seem to find one which has the right inlet/outlet on the drivers side. I came across something on the bay:FOR 63-69 DODGE DART/CHARGER/CORNET/FURY PLYMOUTH V8 THREE ROW ALUMINUM RADIATOR
I am not quite sure if that is sufficient for my 360 small block or if it even fits my car. Does anyone have any recommendations? I have an e-Fan pulling 2100cfm, that works fine when its 85 or 90 out, my temp stays in the 183° range and goes down to 179° when driving. But with the heat outside I just saw 198° and climbing, that makes me a little nervous...

If the highest temp you see is 198 that's ok, if it was getting to 220 I would start to worry.

Awesome! Its just scary to see the gauge in the dash approaching the high side of the temperature... maybe ill look for a stronger fan instead.

Get a nice after market mechanical temperature gauge. They're inexpensive and reasonably reliable. I've used them on sundry rides for 20 years, and none have failed me or cost more than $25. For a radiator, look here: 22" Mopar SMALL BLOCK HD Aluminum Radiator

I plan to get their 22" big block one for my '66 Newport w a 383. They make 26" radiators too, if that's what you need.

Get a nice after market mechanical temperature gauge. They're inexpensive and reasonably reliable. I've used them on sundry rides for 20 years, and none have failed me or cost more than $25. For a radiator, look here: 22" Mopar SMALL BLOCK HD Aluminum Radiator

I plan to get their 22" big block one for my '66 Newport w a 383. They make 26" radiators too, if that's what you need.
Hm, that radiator has the outlet on the wrong side....

Back