An easy and cheap way to refresh your Woodgrain without replacing it

Sorry I don't know the special additives, might be Croc pee or Funnel Web spit for all I know but whatever it is it works great!
Bogong-moth oil?
IMG_0524.JPG

I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist. No offence intended. I'm tempted to give Inox a try. Something a little longer-lasting than water. :D
IMG_0523.JPG

BTW I love the Chrysler Valiant/Regal of the Seventies - especially the CL/CM series.

Sorry to find out you guys don't have Inox out there but I see you can get it on ebay Australia.
It is not cheap but it is good!
Honestly the only thing it is not great at is cleaning is glass, that is to say it cleans it but leaves a smear ( well it is an oil ) Makes rubber look great, so all you need is Inox and glass cleaner and you are set.
Sorry I don't know the special additives, might be Croc pee or Funnel Web spit for all I know but whatever it is it works great!
I will take get a picture to show how good it looks now even dirty ( I live on a dirt road and it has been raining a lot )
Inox MX3 is a light oil with lanolin (wool grease) added. The lanolin stops it evaporating ( WD40 does evaporate rapidly). Lanolin is an electrical insulator and it would appear to reduce arcing around the edges of the braids

Back