And now for something completely different....

dh23t

Reaction score
Does anyone live in Corte Madera CA, or reasonable close? Do you recognize this sticker on the front bumper? It was replaced very frequent, perhaps yearly. There is a stack of them on the car, and evidence that some were removed as well. I would like to replace this with one that is readable, if that is possible. PO was a pharmacist, so perhaps a parking garage, or hospital campus?
Thanks in advance

20191222_141054.jpg

Looks like a pill bottle, so probably for a pharmacist. You might be able to ask an old line druggist if that was a parking permit or what the sticker was for. Some hospitals have designated parking spaces for the various disciplines.

Dave

As a follow up, most hospitals are really anal about their specialty permits. My wife and daughter are both RN's and it is very difficult to get a new permit if something happens to the old one. Hospitals also take a really dim view if you try to move a permit from one car to another.

Dave

I live near Corte Madera Ca. I can't say I can make out the image in your pic. There is a large Kaiser hospital there with a large parking garage. Most likely where it's from.

Back