And People Think The New Rams Are Ugly

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Until you get a glimpse of the new HD Chevy Silverado's. It hurts my eyes!
BBQteDh.jpg
BBQtgz0.jpg

But have you seen the version of the 6th gen Camaro with the fully black front end before they changed it? It´s truly ugly.

Ram Gen 4 and 5 look far better than the competition. That goes for the interior too.

I do not like the new truck design at first glance^^^^
...Coincidently I saw this today...the ugliest front end I have ever seen in my life to date.
47687719_2488318654518201_4561485405584621568_n.jpg
47386500_2488319157851484_3849992938784292864_n.jpg

2019-GMC-Sierra-Denail-and-2019-Chevrolet-Silverado-1500-High-Country.jpg

the above trucks I have seen .. didnt feel so bad. I'd take the Chevy over the Jimmy but I aint driven to puke. We did (they still do) focus groups on this design before spending hundreds of millions to tool it up. Research gave them confidence to proceed. Market is gonna speak so we'll see. I'd buy it.

So, what again is THIS version of this truck below? Yes, to me this IS a "face for radio" .. i hope it aint gettin' built and was just an early concept??.
bbqtedh-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Drove a 2019 Silverado 1/2ton a few weeks ago. Pretty nice. Hinged items are carbon graphite (hood, doors, tailgate) and LIGHT to operate.

Body is TALL! Top of the V-8 engine's engine cover is well BELOW the top of the fender line! SIX different models! Forget about working on it while leaning over the fender! Unless you're on a step ladder.

On the GMCs, they have the "step up" tailgate, with actual steps and a hand bar to grab on to. THAT should tell you the trucks are too tall, when you need a stair step tailgate to get into the bed for anything!

But they'll probably sell well. The taller the trucks get, the better they sell, it seems, from the first Z71s (which were actually 4-wheel drive, instead of the later look-alikes).

One comment on the pictured vehicle was something like "910 pounds/feet of ugly" . Some might call it "masculine"?

CBODY67

2019-GMC-Sierra-Denail-and-2019-Chevrolet-Silverado-1500-High-Country.jpg

the above trucks I have seen .. didnt feel so bad. I'd take the Chevy over the Jimmy but I aint driven to puke. We did (they still do) focus groups on this design before spending hundreds of millions to tool it up. Research gave them confidence to proceed. Market is gonna speak so we'll see. I'd buy it.

So, what again is THIS version of this truck below? Yes, to me this IS a "face for radio" .. i hope it aint gettin' built and was just an early concept??.
View attachment 234662
They're building it. Will be out mid 2019.

Back