Android based phone

challenger

Reaction score
I have major problems using this site on my galaxy cell phone. Are there any tips for using a smart phone with forcbodiesonly? I can get on the site and look around fine but typing posts, replies etc is extremely slow. The text doesn't appear when typed and there is a huge lag. Sometimes extra letters get added to words and/or the box where I am typing goes off the screen. If this happens I can't scroll to where I was and I have to get creative trying to find where I left off.
Thanks

I have major problems using this site on my galaxy cell phone. Are there any tips for using a smart phone with forcbodiesonly? I can get on the site and look around fine but typing posts, replies etc is extremely slow. The text doesn't appear when typed and there is a huge lag. Sometimes extra letters get added to words and/or the box where I am typing goes off the screen. If this happens I can't scroll to where I was and I have to get creative trying to find where I left off.
Thanks
I had the exact same problem. Chrome does not like FCBO.
I went though half dozen browsers trying to solve the problem.
This browser solved all the problems. I have my theories why but no way to prove it.
Free Adblocker Browser

Sorry, Joey, but the site is slower than cold molasses.

I had the exact same problem. Chrome does not like FCBO.
I went though half dozen browsers trying to solve the problem.
This browser solved all the problems. I have my theories why but no way to prove it.
Free Adblocker Browser

Sorry, Joey, but the site is slower than cold molasses.

Bummer, it says it isn't compatible with my device. My phone is rooted so I think that's why.

I have a Galaxy Note 5 and don't have a problem getting on FCBO or keying messages. Automatically signs in with a fingerprint certification. I'm using the Chrome browser and downloaded the www.forcbodiesonly.com app.

I have the Google Pixel XL on Verizon and use Chrome all the time. No issues from the phone.

Bummer, it says it isn't compatible with my device. My phone is rooted so I think that's why.
If your phone is rooted, you should be able to get the "root" version of the adblock app. I believe you download it online; it works with the all the apps on your phone.

Thanks

Try clearing your cookies & history

I have the same problem intermittently, which is probably a afunction of how many cookies and crap are running.

I have a blackberry.

Not for me on my iPhone or ipad.

And - don't bother with the adblock. An upcoming version of the software will not work with adblockers.
I have adblock on my PC's. Will i need to disable it on this site?

Why not set up an ad free version before making the site compatible with browsers allowing ads only?

You mentioned that you will be changing the site so that it will not be compatible with browsers using ad blocks yes?
You said that an ad free option is forthcoming yes?
Why not make the later available before the former?
I'm sure the ad free site will be for members that wish to support the site financially in order to avoid seeing ads that otherwise support it. Is this correct? I'd pay to not deal with ads.

You mentioned that you will be changing the site so that it will not be compatible with browsers using ad blocks yes?

Not exactly. There are features that clash with adblockers that will be part of an upcoming version of the software.

Why not make the later available before the former?
It will...

I'm sure the ad free site will be for members that wish to support the site financially in order to avoid seeing ads that otherwise support it. Is this correct? I'd pay to not deal with ads.
Yes.

I'm in the process of buying a new server as well which should help speed things up a little too. (even though the site is quick for me) This is kind of all going on at once.

and downloaded the www.forcbodiesonly.com app.
The what?

Back