NOT MINE another "Bronze Beauty" ('67 Imp Crown) is on the market.......

Imperialist67

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone on here has seen this, but I'm posting in case anyone is interested. A BEAUTIFUL (from here anyway) Crown Coupe in Turbine Bronze.........

Crown Coupes don't always light my fire, but this bronze beauty is different............the (gorgeous) photos on the listing aren't helping either........

Not an auction site I had heard of, but that's still not saying much........here's the link.......

1967 Chrysler Imperial Crown Coupe | PCARMARKET

What IS nice to see is that the bidding is rather strong, currently at $14,500..........

IMG_2412-tiny-2048x0.jpg

That's quite the stunning personal luxury coupe!

I'd name it Herb....after Herb Jeffries, given the car's attributes and description used in the OP.

The bidding ended at $14,500 and it now has a $22,500 buy it now. I watched the auction end.

Not sure if anyone on here has seen this, but I'm posting in case anyone is interested. A BEAUTIFUL (from here anyway) Crown Coupe in Turbine Bronze.........

Crown Coupes don't always light my fire, but this bronze beauty is different............the (gorgeous) photos on the listing aren't helping either........

Not an auction site I had heard of, but that's still not saying much........here's the link.......

1967 Chrysler Imperial Crown Coupe | PCARMARKET

What IS nice to see is that the bidding is rather strong, currently at $14,500..........

View attachment 565611

AutoTemp and no power vents. . . I'm out.

The bidding ended at $14,500 and it now has a $22,500 buy it now. I watched the auction end.
I wonder how high it would've gone on BAT? $14500 seems awful low. Not sure how much traffic this auction site gets.

I wonder how high it would've gone on BAT? $14500 seems awful low. Not sure how much traffic this auction site gets.
Funny but the format of this auction site seems similar to that of BaT: all questions/comments allowed, same formatting, etc. I wonder if this is the same set of folks running both platforms.

Not familiar at all with this site, the listing for this Imperial is under "non Porsche" which isn't something I'd normally watch. The seller has great photos, if they didn't actually sell it off of this listing, maybe they'll put it on BringATrailer.

Back