Another Powerball Winner.......

The odds of winning are about 1 in 42 million, according to the California lottery.
And the odds of a steady working, middle class, blue collor, white, male? 1 in a quatrilliojn-zabillion.

And the odds of a steady working, middle class, blue collor, white, male? 1 in a quatrilliojn-zabillion.

If we are lucky. LMAO!

I would have the biggest C-Body fleet on the planet!!!

I don't bother unless it's nine figure payouts otherwise its a waste of time and money.

I don't drink, do drugs, or gamble except for a lottery ticket. I get a Powerball and MegaMillion ticket with the next 10 draws that covers the whole month. It's $30 a month to have a ticket for every Powerball and MegaMillion draw. You can't win if you don't play. $10M is good enough for me.

I get it. I'm just cynical about it I suppose. I see too many sad looking people shuffle into the supermarket to play the lotto who don't look like they have a pot to piss in....pulling crumpled up bills out of their pockets to play the lottery.

I get it. I'm just cynical about it I suppose. I see too many sad looking people shuffle into the supermarket to play the lotto who don't look like they have a pot to piss in....pulling crumpled up bills out of their pockets to play the lottery.
After going through the checkout and arguing with the cashier that she didn't ring in her 25 cents off coupon on her two hundred dollar purchase paid for by public assistance....

After going through the checkout and arguing with the cashier that she didn't ring in her 25 cents off coupon on her two hundred dollar purchase paid for by public assistance....
Yeah, I've seen that and worse in checkout lines.

UN-EFIN-BELIVEABLE! Thanks Bob!! The Jersey dead beat foreigner. The Montreal foreigner and now this......WTF

UN-EFIN-BELIVEABLE! Thanks Bob!! The Jersey dead beat foreigner. The Montreal foreigner and now this......WTF

How do you think I feel???

After 20 years in the Army.........I surprised the government hasn't hired me to be an FN tour guide on a shuttle boat bring these A-holes in to the U.S. Or a FN border crossing guard handing out water and maps to Florida!!!!

That is what is necessary ...... its easy for us to give the country away too, here, take a bullet

Back