WANTED Antenna base...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBsPanhead

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for something like this. Doesn't need the cable. PO put a China made antenna in the 300. In the glove box was the 'bezel', but no base/locking collar. I need just to make complete. I don't use my OEM radio, but want to at least have the antenna hole filled. Thanks!

ant.JPG

Got one for you, your inbox is full send email for photographs

Any one have another? I was just going to post an new wanted add and saw this.
I just need the base, I have the bezel and locking collar and antenna, the cable would be nice.
Mine is for a '68 - Body and cable, manual antenna 2889932, number on the base is 2889920
@GBsPanhead , you have first dibs if the above doesn't work out.
Thanks

HwyCrzr...I sent 413 an email. Told him you were interested. Go ahead and PM him. He has what looks to be the whole setup. I just want the base/collar. I'm just mocking the antenna up, will not be using OEM radio.

I received the base and cable from @413 exactly what I needed. Hooked it up and working great.
@GBsPanhead I can take some pictures of what I had. You are welcome to them if there is any thing you can use. It is after market, but works with the original bezel.

I received the base and cable from @413 exactly what I needed. Hooked it up and working great.
@GBsPanhead I can take some pictures of what I had. You are welcome to them if there is any thing you can use. It is after market, but works with the original bezel.

Glad it worked out!!

I got what I needed, already installed. It' an original base and lock nut thing. I had the original OEM bezel. PO had installed a China made antenna. I stream from my phone to a BT speaker, but still have OEM radio in-dash, and wanted to keep the stock looking appearance of the antenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back