FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Or something from it before I scrap it?
the price would be free + shipping.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I would at least pull all the brackets and the idler off before it makes its trip.

Aw sh*t.........Ross is going to put a baby bottle on it!

Matt what is that off of? Period correct for my '66 300? I just bought an A/C switch plate off a 1966 300, a guy is parting off, on e-bay just last night for $11.50 plus shipping. I just noticed this is an old post do you still have it?

Last edited:
I do still have it and I believe it was removed from a 66 Charger. Is there a date code on these things?

Where all the A/C units the same for Chrysler, we have the right year? I'm glad you still have it I am very interested if it will bolt on to my 383. If it works I'm worried my luck will run out, I have had a really good run lately. I haven't looked on e-bay for anything for months and for some reason I got on last night and saw a guy was parting out a '66 300 and then just looked up what he had.

I think it might work. I have looked at some pictures of 300's with A/C. The condenser looks the same but the lines coming off with the canister at the ends are different. It may be off a different engine, so the brackets would be different too?

It was from a 361 powered Charger if what I was told is accurate.

It was from a 361 powered Charger if what I was told is accurate.

1966 was the only year Charger had a 361. I like the '66 and '67 Chargers. Crazy engine availability from a slant 6 to a Hemi. I just love the instrumentation and the look of the dash lights at night!

66ChargerDash.jpg

1966 was the only year Charger had a 361. I like the '66 and '67 Chargers. Crazy engine availability from a slant 6 to a Hemi. I just love the instrumentation and the look of the dash lights at night!

66ChargerDash.jpg

Thats the nicest dash I've ever seen at night. I'm in love with that...........................I need a First gen charger.........................

Electroluminescent, very much ahead of its time. 66 Charger has one of my all time favorite interiors.

I still have this compressor.

This is no longer available, no sooner did I take one part off of it for one person did another come forward and commit to the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back