Any fans of Supercar Blondie

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
575FC078-616A-4088-BA7B-56BD981CA15D.jpeg
5C886377-5A9A-4C6E-97D7-50E42B560066.jpeg
5BFFFAAB-D490-4D83-B40F-30E6F16F1BF3.jpeg
She travels the world showing her viewers the exotics only the 1 percenters can afford. As well as the high tech prototype creations. I see her regular post on Facebook but I’m sure she post to other social media as well. I love the way she pronounces the word here. And if you look right ‘Ear press this button & the steering wheel & pedals disappear & the car goes into autonomous mode. Check her out. She’s cool

D98129BF-D673-4F49-86D0-4004D994128B.png
The recently reviewed BMW Vision Next 100 will never make it into production but some of the features Blondie shows you will definitely be avaliable in the next decade. This car is amazing with active skin body that’s too advanced but interesting to see being developed.

Yeah, I've seen here on the net. She is more of a paid hostess and not really a car person. Very nice to look at but I don't know how many times I can handle her telling me that xxxx has nice stitching......

Yeah, I've seen here on the net. She is more of a paid hostess and not really a car person. Very nice to look at but I don't know how many times I can handle her telling me that xxxx has nice stitching......

I was thinking that Bob without ever seeing her or hearing her.
I'd probably feel like " she's one of those" . I'll pass....

E078B194-54FC-4EBE-AD17-EC31A1E42783.jpeg
Don’t be so sure Bob. She seems to know the tech gadgets quite well & that’s what these cars are all about. Also she has her own Lambo. A customized car that’s she showed in Dubai & was quite excited as she pointed out the things done to it.

View attachment 303445
Don’t be so sure Bob. She seems to know the tech gadgets quite well & that’s what these cars are all about. Also she has her own Lambo. A customized car that’s she showed in Dubai & was quite excited as she pointed out the things done to it.

I seen a behind the scenes video of her being filmed. She reads off of cue cards.

Here's another video of her explaining what she does......

Meh, girls should not be presenters in sports or car related content, just look pretty and smile ladies.

Back