Any wagons out there.....?

That 67 Belvedere is appears to be a pretty sweet car. Hope thecar in real life looks like the pic.

I called about it. It is still in the original family, Grampas car, and he passed a while back. His daughter told me he loved and babyed the car. She apoligized for the old picture, (only one she had), and said the car is still very nice but dosen't look as good as the pic.
As of right now it's off the market. Her 17 year old son wants to get it going, but she said he will likely not stay interested for long. It's only about 30 miles from me.
She took my name & number and promised to call if things changed.

I called about it. It is still in the original family, Grampas car, and he passed a while back. His daughter told me he loved and babyed the car. She apoligized for the old picture, (only one she had), and said the car is still very nice but dosen't look as good as the pic.
As of right now it's off the market. Her 17 year old son wants to get it going, but she said he will likely not stay interested for long. It's only about 30 miles from me.
She took my name & number and promised to call if things changed.

Well I hope the son is truly dedicated to getting it on the road, and not ruining it! I'm sure you would be a far better caretaker. ;)

72 plymouth custom suburban 360 has rust but im in north dakota

He's going to drop it on 22" wheels and put air bags on it with side pipes............. He will put it for sale after he's done. It will say it's restored!!

This one looks original:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-Fu...e944351ba&item=131336458682&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Up for auction is a 1970 Plymouth Fury Suburban station wagon. Very solid southwest car, runs and drives fine. 318 two barrell, 727 torqueflite with what I think is an 8 3/4 rear axle. Power rear window works and tailgate drops down and also swings like a barn door. Car is equipped with an aluminum radiator. Other than the radiator car is very original. Very cool hood on this vehicle. No cracks in any windows. Tires are in great shape, good driver. Load up the family and head to Wally World!!

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

I have this 64 Dodge, 318 poly, auto with electronic conversion, starts on a dime, dual exhaust, disc brakes with sway bar, shows 60,000 miles, runs/drives/stops great! In Connecticut, bout that 1000 mile marker? Maybe little less? Have plenty of pics if you want? Very solid car, meets your requirements, and have stock wheels caps available too? Let me know. 102_5050.jpg102_5052.jpg

102_5050.jpg

102_5052.jpg

I have a 67 Polara.......runs great....drives great. Needs cosmetic loving, but a good solid car. Located in North Ga. Asking $5500

IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_1911.jpg

Back