Any way to test brake lines before hand?

I see live in the "Buckeye" state, but living in Columbus you're probably sick of the coverage of OSU. I have lived here all my life and am an OSU grad, along with my parents and sister, so I'm a Buckeye through and through.

Since I'm in Columbus alot, I might "run into you" if I don't do my brake right.
Exactly my point. ;)

The buckeye stuff is largely lost on me since I'm way more into racing than football. It's impossible to ignore, living in Columbus though.

You'll know if you have to replace the brake line(s) when you strip the fittings because they are frozen solid...

(Sent using Forum Runner)

I used Inline tube for my '65 and they fit beautifully.

Keep in mind that if you still have the single master cylinder a brake line problem affects ALL 4 wheels! (not that I'd know anything about that. Hypothetically speaking however, 3am in a small town without much traffic is probably the best time to discover this sort of fact. ;) )

I used Inline tube for my '65 and they fit beautifully.

Keep in mind that if you still have the single master cylinder a brake line problem affects ALL 4 wheels! (not that I'd know anything about that. Hypothetically speaking however, 3am in a small town without much traffic is probably the best time to discover this sort of fact. ;) )

I have actually changed to a dual master and have a new brake line distributor from Inline tube to avoid that hypothetical problem. I hadn't saved that web site so embarrassed that I didn't think of them for brake lines too, but you guys have my back.

Stan is right once again my car has told me I'm replacing my brake lines everything is frozen together.

Any reason not to go with stainless steel it's only 25 dollars more for the set?

Back