ANYBODY GOING TO MOPAR FEST IN CANADA

BUBBAZ488

Reaction score
GOING TO THE MOPAR FEST SHOW IN CANADA THE WEEK AFTER THE NATS. DRIVING IN FROM OHIO.

Last edited:
Haven’t you heard about GLOBAL WARMING. We actually have great summers here and the weather has been quite hot this year.
Hot where??? It's been a crappy summer out here rain everyday it seems. However it looks like summer might be actually arriving this week......Finally

Hot where??? It's been a crappy summer out here rain everyday it seems. However it looks like summer might be actually arriving this week......Finally
So far this week yesterday was a high of 41 with the humidex, today is supposed be about 3 degrees cooler...

I attend Moparfest annually

This year I have preregistered my hardtop. The last time that car attended was 2012, before I started the restoration. I have less than 3 weeks to get it finished!

PHOTO_20190727_153536_crop.jpg

i will be there.
going to the wpc nat show in auburn hills with kevin mccabe then we will be heading to moparfest.
looking forward to meetin up w @detmatt and others

i will be there.
going to the wpc nat show in auburn hills with kevin mccabe then we will be heading to moparfest.
looking forward to meetin up w @detmatt and others
What is wpc nat show??? I thought you were coming in for the Woodward Dream Cruise.

What is wpc nat show??? I thought you were coming in for the Woodward Dream Cruise.
That Hotel iz rite around the corner from you Matt. After 30 yearz I finally parted company with WPC National and the Detroit WPC Chapter. They didn't like some of the "tweekz" I did with my Moparz and all my Phillips Headz weren't lined up, lol. And I drove carz to Naperville, Il. Show Galveston, Tx. Show and Portland, Or. Show over those 30 yearz too. Have fun this August Pal Busy Busy, Jer

@cbarge will be there with the BoaB in one of the special tents/buildings from what I hear. Unfortunately I will not be there. Hoping to someday. It's on my bucket list

This year I have preregistered my hardtop. The last time that car attended was 2012, before I started the restoration. I have less than 3 weeks to get it finished!

View attachment 305619

Git her duunn! I thought I took too long to finish the Boab! Well at least you are way ahead Ross with his 4spd Monaco lol!

@cbarge will be there with the BoaB in one of the special tents/buildings from what I hear. Unfortunately I will not be there. Hoping to someday. It's on my bucket list
Yes the Boab will be in the arena. A real honor actually and I am humbled that Gilles and Michelle of Moparfest put me in there.
Kinda like the Canuck version of Carlisle's building T.
I have to be there by Friday to set up inside. Being stationary for the weekend I booked a rent a car to commute to and from the hotel. My Waygun is still not finished.
Really stoked and really looking forward to see members here to stop in to meet Maggie and I!
Cheers and see everybody there!!

Git her duunn! I thought I took too long to finish the Boab! Well at least you are way ahead Ross with his 4spd Monaco lol!
But it took you 13 years to finish the BoaB. :poke: I'm only on year 7 with mine, even though I initially figured on it taking 3 years. Of course if I detailed the underside of my car as well, like you have, it probably would have taken me 13 years also.

For awhile the three of us were all making similar progress, but I think Ross might be stalled-out on his Monaco. :(

I usually only attend Moparfest for one day, the Saturday unless the weather forecast is lousy that day. This year I'm thinking of going for both days. We'll see; my wife isn't too happy with the idea.

But it took you 13 years to finish the BoaB. :poke: I'm only on year 7 with mine, even though I initially figured on it taking 3 years. Of course if I detailed the underside of my car as well, like you have, it probably would have taken me 13 years also.

For awhile the three of us were all making similar progress, but I think Ross might be stalled-out on his Monaco. :(

I usually only attend Moparfest for one day, the Saturday unless the weather forecast is lousy that day. This year I'm thinking of going for both days. We'll see; my wife isn't too happy with the idea.

Find a nice B&B and some candle light and fine dining and she may tolerate the experience a little more favourably. If that don't work, tell her I said it was OK. Lol.

Kevin

[QUOTE="Mike66Chryslers, post:. This year I'm thinking of going for both days. We'll see; my wife isn't too happy with the idea.[/QUOTE]
With the 7 years you put into the car and knowing full well your passion and family history with Chryslers she should support you by letting you have a couple days in the limelight to do the Grand Reveal of your car.
You are a great guy who always put his family first. You are going to a car show.. to share a common interest among peers.....not a strip club for a stag party.LOL

My friends told me to take her, as it is! Runs,drives and in primer! Dont see a 60 four door sedan every day, especially with a stick in the hump.
20190607_153745.jpg
20190811_131015.jpg
20190811_131015.jpg
20190607_153745.jpg
20190811_131015.jpg

Back