Anybody going to the Hot Rod Magazine and In n Out Burger 70th birthday bash at Pomona???

The Goose

Reaction score
This should be a pretty good show. Tons of cover cars from the magazine an army of In n Out Burger food trucks and the Hemi under glass making runs all day.

Pomona Nov the 17th. Double Doubles for breakfast lunch and dinner. The perfect day !!!

A9237DF8-6800-4770-81C9-CC8F35B232E2.jpeg

3478588A-1708-421C-9053-9A5AACD7EF86.jpeg

Love me a Double Double. I discovered In-n-Out back in the nineties when I started running California. Now that my trucking is all local my only double double fix is the occasional load of T56 turbines to OKC for one of our customers. I hit the In-n-Out in Dallas.

Yes, I have read about this show for a long time. Some friends from Ireland went about 10+ years ago, said they really enjoyed it.
I love Ireland. We were there for two weeks and when we’d say we we’re from Az everyone always asked well do you know - - - Dale, Steve, Kathy etc etc. The funny part was my wife would always ask for a last name and then disappointed would say sorry I guess I don’t know them. Beautiful beautiful place.

I was planning on attending but I've started to tire of the pay $40 to sit in a parking lot all day car shows. I now prefer the weekly/monthly cruises; couple hours at the cruise followed by breakfast or dinner.

I was planning on attending but I've started to tire of the pay $40 to sit in a parking lot all day car shows. I now prefer the weekly/monthly cruises; couple hours at the cruise followed by breakfast or dinner.
I know I know. Totally agree but it’s all day racing too and it’s $40 for two people entry and you get king S#i+ parking. So it’s really not too bad.

I’ll get pics of the hemi under glass tearing it up. Funny that guy told me he was retiring to Prescott like 15 years ago !!!

I'm intending to go someday...just have a hard time getting up that early on a Sunday..but I would love to meet some of you local members.. I also found out Saturday is a good day to go as well...

Love me a Double Double. I discovered In-n-Out back in the nineties when I started running California. Now that my trucking is all local my only double double fix is the occasional load of T56 turbines to OKC for one of our customers. I hit the In-n-Out in Dallas.

There are a good number of In-n-Ours in the DFW metro area, now.

CBODY67

I get your point. Cruisings (cruise-ins mostly here) include much more cars than those pay`n`sit shows and the cars roll in and out continuously.

That guy is a hero. All four wheels off the ground at who knows how fast. Absolutely crazy.

View attachment 230283

Hail to the king baby !!!

I can nothing but agree! It`s also crazy to think about installing the Hemi via passenger`s door. But the whine of the blower behind driver`s ears...

1969-hurst-replica-005-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back