Anybody 'sidez me?

BIGBARNEYCARS

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Ever been Crazy enough to invest in ah Pin Extractor Tool and start pullin' pinz on plugz to swap wirez in the plugz and connectors. Last time for me waz 'bout 8 yearz ago when I stole the 2.5L turbo motor out of ah donor '89 LaBaron convertible for my TII conversion on my Scamp and just happened to have a 3.OL V6 sittin' in the corner of the Pole Barn(don't ask) and I figgered WTH, why not use it and then broom the '90 Vert? Bad Idea. All 3 motor mounts had to be cut off the frame railz and Core support, then had to find 3.0L mounts from a '90 up Lebaron and have those burned off cleaned up and welded in, way fun. Core support relocated forward, more fun. 1988 New Yorker 3.0L engine harness found including the bulkhead connector and start pullin' pinz and on and on.AND i DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT THE LEBARON HAVING A ROUND BULKHEAD CONNECTOR AND THE SCAMP HAVING A SQUARE ONE. FYI, Mother didn't put the 3,0L into the LeBaron 'til '90 and then she used the 4 spd. over drive, but not this smart ***. He had to do it with a 3 spd. automatic so he didn't have that other computer under the hood with another bag of snakes on top of the engine to deal with. The '88 New Yorker waz the only car mother ever put on the road with the 3.0L and 3 spd. that also had headlite doorz. that I ever found lol I'm on the hunt rite now for little magnifying clip on's for the temple of my reading glasses so I can see what the hell I'm doin' in those little holes of them mini plugz. I think I mentioned ah while back that I got rear ended in the Dodge Caravan and that little beast had been professionally converted by Braunability and made Wheel Chair Friendly for the Olson house holdz needz. That hit in the Butt disabled ah little widget called an ACTUATOR that's attached to the rear axle that drops the Whole rear end of the Mini down 'bout 4"s when the ramp came out the side. To end this little book I'll say that their were only TWO actuators motors used for dropping those rear endz and they each had a specific plug, one round and one square. SAME WIRE COUNT, SAME SIZE WIRE AND COLOR ON THE INSULATION. When I contacted Braunability up in Indiana I waz informed that their was only ONE ACTUATOR in the warehouse or on the entire planet AND GUESS WHICH PLUG IT HAD AND THEN GUESS WHICH PLUG I NEEDED? ANY BODY WANNA GUESS WHICH IRISH WHISKEY JER IZ GONNA WASH HIS STEAK DOWN WITH TONITE AND HOW SOON HE'Z GONNA START THE THROAT LUBRICATION LMFAO because if I don't I'll just whimper and that ain't pretty. Later Group, Jer

Ever been Crazy enough to invest in ah Pin Extractor Tool and start pullin' pinz on plugz to swap wirez in the plugz and connectors. Last time for me waz 'bout 8 yearz ago when I stole the 2.5L turbo motor out of ah donor '89 LaBaron convertible for my TII conversion on my Scamp and just happened to have a 3.OL V6 sittin' in the corner of the Pole Barn(don't ask) and I figgered WTH, why not use it and then broom the '90 Vert? Bad Idea. All 3 motor mounts had to be cut off the frame railz and Core support, then had to find 3.0L mounts from a '90 up Lebaron and have those burned off cleaned up and welded in, way fun. Core support relocated forward, more fun. 1988 New Yorker 3.0L engine harness found including the bulkhead connector and start pullin' pinz and on and on.AND i DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT THE LEBARON HAVING A ROUND BULKHEAD CONNECTOR AND THE SCAMP HAVING A SQUARE ONE. FYI, Mother didn't put the 3,0L into the LeBaron 'til '90 and then she used the 4 spd. over drive, but not this smart ***. He had to do it with a 3 spd. automatic so he didn't have that other computer under the hood with another bag of snakes on top of the engine to deal with. The '88 New Yorker waz the only car mother ever put on the road with the 3.0L and 3 spd. that also had headlite doorz. that I ever found lol I'm on the hunt rite now for little magnifying clip on's for the temple of my reading glasses so I can see what the hell I'm doin' in those little holes of them mini plugz. I think I mentioned ah while back that I got rear ended in the Dodge Caravan and that little beast had been professionally converted by Braunability and made Wheel Chair Friendly for the Olson house holdz needz. That hit in the Butt disabled ah little widget called an ACTUATOR that's attached to the rear axle that drops the Whole rear end of the Mini down 'bout 4"s when the ramp came out the side. To end this little book I'll say that their were only TWO actuators motors used for dropping those rear endz and they each had a specific plug, one round and one square. SAME WIRE COUNT, SAME SIZE WIRE AND COLOR ON THE INSULATION. When I contacted Braunability up in Indiana I waz informed that their was only ONE ACTUATOR in the warehouse or on the entire planet AND GUESS WHICH PLUG IT HAD AND THEN GUESS WHICH PLUG I NEEDED? ANY BODY WANNA GUESS WHICH IRISH WHISKEY JER IZ GONNA WASH HIS STEAK DOWN WITH TONITE AND HOW SOON HE'Z GONNA START THE THROAT LUBRICATION LMFAO because if I don't I'll just whimper and that ain't pretty. Later Group, Jer

Sorry to hear that Jer, want me to talk to the Canadian operation up here and see if they have what you need?

Sounds like a big job Jer.
Ah PITA more then ah big job Dave. You've probably done the same thing az needed. It just takes me longer to get up off the floor then it used to, but I suspect you know about that too, lol. See you in JUNE? or JULY Pal. .... Lemme know about when and where in June, Jer

Back