Anyone else Vape?

monaco75

Reaction score
I started about a year ago, to quit smoking.... But it has snowballed into another damn hobby... lol It is nice to breathe, and smell again! I can't lie though, once in a while I get a hair up my *** for a cigg. Especially when drinking, but it is amazing how nasty the ciggs taste after vaping. Can really taste all the nasty chemicals, and carcinogens in them.

Of course there are a lot of naysayers to E-cigs. Mostly about how the battery can blow up in yours face. But you really have to be an idiot to have something like that happen. Also the battery would be draining hot acid on you before hand. I would hope you would stop at that point lol. The only real bad thing I can see is if you have one, that you rarely/never use. It can have mold grow inside the tank. But obviously your not using it at that point...

This is my newest piece I got last week. Everyone at the show got to see it yesterday. Stan seemed a little intrigued by it lol

Zac showed that nuclear reactor powered thing to me at the Garlits Show.
I'm sitting about 4 - 5 seats away from him and we're all sitting there BS'ing each other and I see Zac whip out this insane bong. I'm watching him out of the corner of my eye and I'm watching him taking long hits out of this thing.
And nobody's noticing.
I'm thinking WTF ???
Finally I had to blurt out WTF IS THAT??
He spent 20 minutes trying to convince me it really was legal....

Posted via Topify on Android

My wife has one, trying to quit/cut down on smoking. I see the price of cigarettes and reminds me one of the best things I did was quit 13 years ago. Worst part is after 13 years there are just times when I want one, but it passes quickly,and I am not starting again.

I was wondering just what the hell. Zac was.talking about there. Lol

Don't smoke. Never have. Never will. Nicotine free one hundred percent.

Does anyone actually know if these devices are any healthier than traditional cigarettes? What is in the vapour? If something sounds too good to be true it usually is.

You wanna stay away from over seas juices, as a lot of them have been tested, and lead has been found in them. I favor my local vape store, as they make all of their juices in house.

Does anyone actually know if these devices are any healthier than traditional cigarettes? What is in the vapour? If something sounds too good to be true it usually is.
They are cheaper and if you are already smoking health concerns are pretty much out the window? When my wife uses hers it better for me because I don't smell a cigarette and want one.

I don't know how much healthier they are, got to be better than a smoke, but they found they don't help the majority of people quit smoking, it just deters them. Most vapers go back to smoking. We had 5-6 at my work and they all still smoke.

Saw this today at a customers. First sign like this I've seen.

fkrCCfd.png

Back