Anyone ever use Ardex Wax.

thood1954

Reaction score
My buddy Louie is selling this wax. Its $15 a can and you can also get the maintenance spray for $15. I bought the paste,and I'm real pleased with the results on that old paint. I know its pricey, I'll see how it holds up. HPIM5805.jpgHPIM5806.jpgHPIM5807.jpgHPIM5808.jpgHPIM5809.jpg

HPIM5805.jpg

HPIM5806.jpg

HPIM5807.jpg

HPIM5808.jpg

HPIM5809.jpg

The Fury looks great Tom. I've not heard of that wax but there's something about "A modern yellow paste wax" that would have made me stick to one of the more recognizable labels. What are the ingredients?

68blackbird, Thanks for the link. You can see the info on each product by clicking on it. Cool!

I'm not saying its not good stuff but I will say that my first impression upon seeing the tin would make me not bother to go to the MSDS...

My buddy Louie is selling this wax. Its $15 a can and you can also get the maintenance spray for $15. I bought the paste,and I'm real pleased with the results on that old paint. I know its pricey, I'll see how it holds up

Your car looks great, but that window sticker needs to go ...... to modern for a old car.

I stick to paste wax with carnuba, even on base/clear coat. The silicone stuff looks slick when first applied but dosen't hold up well , plus the fact that silicone isn't compatible with many other products.

#4206.

All I needed. I've had to analyze 10,000,000 MSDSes
It's micro silica embedded in Carnuba Wax.

It's a cleaner - polisher. Not a final wax.

Yeah huh, didn't need to go past the first line..

"Product Name TOPAZ YELLOW PASTE WAX - #4206 Product Use: Polishing compound"

My buddy Louie is selling this wax. Its $15 a can and you can also get the maintenance spray for $15. I bought the paste,and I'm real pleased with the results on that old paint. I know its pricey, I'll see how it holds up.

And $1.15 per oz isn't expensive. Hope it holds up for you, the car looks great.

THIS is expensive;
http://www.amazon.com/Zymol-Concour...id=1405955943&sr=1-15&keywords=zymol+products

Holy Christ who pays $2K for wax?
http://www.amazon.com/Zymol-1999-Vi...6?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1405958264&sr=1-16

You can double the value of a C-Body by putting this wax on. Incredible.

Love the comment on amazon:

"This is amazing stuff!!!! I bought a 1992 Ford Taurus and washed it ad then waxed it with this, it turned the car into a 1958 Ferrari 250 testarossa. I then sold that for 13.2 million. Now all I do s shop amazon."

ROTFL

Never knew it was a cleaner - polisher untill I went to the website. Well, I'll still see how long it lasts.

Back