anyone have an extra electric choke for edelbrock?

swisherred

Reaction score
My 1406 eddy is currently connected to the original thermal choke in the intake. I dont think this is correct. I had trouble tuning the carb until i realized that the port for the electric choke was wide open. I have since plugged it with a brass nipple and cover and it ran much better, but i figure I should look into putting the correct parts in unless the original choke will actually work with the eddy. I dont know much about them.

My 1406 eddy is currently connected to the original thermal choke in the intake. I dont think this is correct. I had trouble tuning the carb until i realized that the port for the electric choke was wide open. I have since plugged it with a brass nipple and cover and it ran much better, but i figure I should look into putting the correct parts in unless the original choke will actually work with the eddy. I dont know much about them.

Which year and which engine?

Dave

I have a complete electric choke for a 1406. Do you need eveything? Its basically new as I removed it for a dual quad set up with one choke. Please PM me.

For this application, it will be simpler and easier to just install the electric choke. If you go on the Edelbrock website, the set up instructions for the choke on the 1406 are in the installation pdf.

Dave

Back