Anyone have magazine quality photo of their car?

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone have magazine quality phot of their c-body for the homepage?

Fratzog made the cover of a magazine............ 255646 2007 collectible automobile.jpg

255646 2007 collectible automobile.jpg

Rexus 31 has that beautiful '65 300 'vert that was in a magazine (I think it was 8 pages worth) a couple of months ago. IMHO his restoration is the best I've seen on this forum and very deserving of being considered for the banner.

I need something quality enough for the front page....

I know that . . . . . . . . . I was just giving Freds car some love. Me being a fusey guy obviously I'd rather see one up there, but I think we are all in agreement that Rexus31 has the nicest C body amongst us.

Last edited:
Rexus' car is a real stunner but I know of a silver `67 Imperial Crown Coupe that matches the FCBO logo quite nicely. A little photoshop work on it and you wouldn't even see the blemishes on the paint! Of course I could finish waxing it and take some better pics too!LolIMG_8244.jpg

IMG_8244.jpg

I have additional photos that I've taken as well as all the pics (originals) from the photo shoot that might work too.

Last edited:
If you can't find a suitable picture... I'll submit mine as a last resort.

DSC01178.jpg

I have a magazine quality picture with a zillion pixels if needed. LOL!

:buffer:

DSC01178.jpg

Last edited:
Where is 300rags car?... Is it finished enough for pictures yet?

If we are voting, I do think Rex has likely the nicest car here, but I'm voting for the Blue '65 300 with the Torque Thrusts.

I see Matt and 1978 NYBs cars

Dave? What happened to your Sunday morning car pictures?

Stan? Do you have any pictures of your white NY before the scoops?

Framingham%20massachusettes%202010.jpg76 New Yorker.jpgIM000008.jpg

If anyone thinks the '67 NY will be of any interest, I can get it out and get better pictures of it, without a bunch of crap in the background.

Framingham%20massachusettes%202010.jpg

IM000008.jpg

76 New Yorker.jpg

Last edited:
Back