Anyone into Riding Lawnmowers? Needing a left headlight assembly for 2008 Poulan / Husqvarna

tallhair

Rufus T. Firefly
Staff member
Reaction score
Any members here that fix or sell used Riding mowers?

I’m looking for some Poulan or Husqvarna left headlight parts. Might also be same as some Craftsman models ?

I ran into a window A/C unit :rolleyes:

Left bucket or housing - 532183832
Left lens - PN 532189754
socket for the bulb - PN 532175242

Parts seem to be discontinued so looking for used.

Tractor was made in 2008, I don’t know how many years body parts interchange (anybody?).

The label says Poulan Pro
product / maintenance code - 960420059 01
Model PB195H46YT

Any help appreciated!

Thanks John ! I called parts tree and checked those earlier but they said the housing is discontinued, the said they will update their system.

I did find the lens, supposedly 1 in stock at e replacementparts.com just now, so ordered it. Also might be able to get the bezel, same part number but with a - CM at the end. Left bucket or housing - 532183832-CM hopefully it will come in and be the same. They parts guy said it is.

I do have my doubts about the housing/bezel/bucket will actually coming in, it’s not in stock.

I’ll check the other sources next

Jacks can get the lens also but said bezel is discontinued like everyone else so far.

So looks like I just need the bezel.

Here’s some pics of the style I need. Just the left when viewed from the drivers perspective.

These are web photos but same model I have , 2008 500XL.

PB22H46YT_500.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

PN 583170701 for PB195H46YT.gif

PN 583170701 back .gif

This BEGS to be asked...
Jeezes, do you really need a headlight to mow a lawn? :poke:

:lol:
I don't get it either, maybe people like cuttin grass in the middle of the night??? My 2014 Troy-bilt Pony's headlights come on when the engines started, no switch or anything! I have to see about fabbin a switch for them!

I don't get it either, maybe people like cuttin grass in the middle of the night??? My 2014 Troy-bilt Pony's headlights come on when the engines started, no switch or anything! I have to see about fabbin a switch for them!
Sometimes I mow after dark. Less heat here in South Dakota.

I never heard of a Jonsered (Husqvarna made) but I think they had same headlights in same years.

This BEGS to be asked...
Jeezes, do you really need a headlight to mow a lawn? :poke:

:lol:
The neighbor behind us always used to mow in the dark. Usually it was his kid doing it. Since he retired, he does it during the day.

Both my neighbors mow their fricking lawn every other day... Both are very slow.... Very slow... Takes hours. I was always trying to get it done as fast as possible as I hated mowing the lawn... Too many lawns mowed as a kid!

I gotta guy that mows now.

if You have to travel on roads to get your mower from one property to another then headlights are probably beneficial for added visibility.

Like Stan said DRL.

The neighbor behind us always used to mow in the dark. Usually it was his kid doing it. Since he retired, he does it during the day.

Both my neighbors mow their fricking lawn every other day... Both are very slow.... Very slow... Takes hours. I was always trying to get it done as fast as possible as I hated mowing the lawn... Too many lawns mowed as a kid!

I gotta guy that mows now.

it seems like someone is always mowing in my neighborhood. Many mow twice a week. No one mows at the same time. Whenever we mow my next door neighbor is out mowing hers as soon as we’re done.

She’s pretty OCD.

We call her Karen.

it seems like someone is always mowing in my neighborhood. Many mow twice a week. No one mows at the same time. Whenever we mow my next door neighbor is out mowing hers as soon as we’re done.

She’s pretty OCD.

We call her Karen.
That's pretty much both my neighbors.

I decided the vibration of the tractor is the reason the woman next door mows so much. She mows for 5 minutes, stops for 10, mows for another 5.

Back