Anyone into Riding Lawnmowers? Needing a left headlight assembly for 2008 Poulan / Husqvarna

That's pretty much both my neighbors.

I decided the vibration of the tractor is the reason the woman next door mows so much. She mows for 5 minutes, stops for 10, mows for another 5.
Just be glad you don't have this guy for your neighbor John!

This BEGS to be asked...
Jeezes, do you really need a headlight to mow a lawn? :poke:

:lol:
Yeah, actually; if just for daytime visibility when mowing along the street! Too many a$$holes couldn't see my bright green shirt and my (old) orange mower. The lights help!

The lights on my new ZTR can melt steel, they are so bright. Mowing at night? Why not!

This BEGS to be asked...
Jeezes, do you really need a headlight to mow a lawn? :poke:

:lol:
for those of us not lucky enough to be retired. when you got home and it is getting dark earlier and it it going to rain on saturday yes headlights come in handy. i was even using them last week want to get as much of the cemetery cut as possible to make it less to do on saturday and yes i got rain on saturday also.

Lord Jeez, THat needs more than a headlight. Should have bought a John Deere. They have parts available. Just sayin'.

My first post outlined the parts I needed. Lens, bezel, and bulb socket.

I have everything but the bezel now.

I just bought a 2018 JD yesterday. It’s going in the rotation after I get done mechanic‘n on it :lol:

I have the lens, wiring harness, and socket.

Just need the plastic bezel the socket and bulb fit into. It’s the plastic chrome piece that reflects the light forward.

KISS

1653223925221.png

Good Sunday afternoon All
I have had the same lawn tractor since the early 80's. A Simplicity Sovereign 3416H.
Modified the 4 headlight system to 2 headlights and two flashers - for mowing along the road.
IMG_1207.JPG

The other is the 'Estate Tractor" (wifes) late 60's Wheel Horse
IMG_1208.JPG

Good Sunday afternoon All
I have had the same lawn tractor since the early 80's. A Simplicity Sovereign 3416H.
Modified the 4 headlight system to 2 headlights and two flashers - for mowing along the road.
View attachment 532911
The other is the 'Estate Tractor" (wifes) late 60's Wheel Horse
View attachment 532912

Very nice !

Back