Anyone near Carlise or arriving early that wants to earn some money? Teens welcome.

FURYGT

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
As some may have read over the past few months, we are selling our house. In fact it goes on the market in less than 2 weeks.

I have accumulated a lot of C Body parts. Mostly 68 & 71 Fury parts. I will be vending at the Carlisle show this year, spaces A-67 & A-68. I want to sell (vs. move) a lot of surplus spare C Body parts, especially those parts that are heavy or large or both and could use help unloading and setting up my swap meet space as well as putting up three 10' x 15' pop-up tents that require multiple people.

I have a bad back and my wife has limited mobility so I am going to need help so if anyone living nearby or their kids or someone arriving early wants to earn some money (or trade labor for parts), let me know.

I will have cast iron intakes, 3rd members, 71 Fury hoods (if there is an interest), 69-72 1/2 Fury trunk lids & hoods, 68 Fury bumpers, 22" 67-68 core supports, a 70-71 Fury 26" core support, 69-71 aftermarket 1/2 quarter panels, seats, power seat tracks, side glass and other large or heavy stuff. I will post some of the large parts available for me to bring in a few weeks. I will also be bringing some NOS and used 68 and 71 Fury parts.

I will be selling the voltage regulators and ignition modules that I sell on eBay at the show.

In addition I will have some information on the '71 Sport Fury GT stripe kits and some sample material if not an exemplar kit for sale.

Let me know if you or a family member are available and interested in making some money the Tuesday and possibly the Wednesday before the show starts.

Thanks in advance.

I'd help without the financial incentives but will be arriving Wednesday night.

If you can wait that long I will help you.

I'd help without the financial incentives but will be arriving Wednesday night.

If you can wait that long I will help you.

Thanks but I'd like to be set up by mid-day Wednesday if possible. Hopefully I won't need to take you up on your offer.

Definitely have to post what you have before Carlisle. Rhode Island to CT is much easier for me than trying to fit things in my truck in Carlisle, and drive 400 miles back home.

Definitely have to post what you have before Carlisle. Rhode Island to CT is much easier for me than trying to fit things in my truck in Carlisle, and drive 400 miles back home.

Feel free to send me an email with a parts wanted list. w c o r c o r a n at s n e t dot n e t Just remove the spaces between the letters etc.

I have NOS body side moldings for a FURY III.

Feel free to send me an email with a parts wanted list. w c o r c o r a n at s n e t dot n e t Just remove the spaces between the letters etc.

I have NOS body side moldings for a FURY III.
I should be around (somewhere), Bill, I'll do whatever I can to help out. I'm still debating if this will be my first year in a scooter... I may or may not be very useful.

What spot # I am in O-109 and will be getting there around noon Wed and can help also.

I should be around (somewhere), Bill, I'll do whatever I can to help out. I'm still debating if this will be my first year in a scooter... I may or may not be very useful.

Thanks Jeff!

What spot # I am in O-109 and will be getting there around noon Wed and can help also.

THANKS! Spots A-67 & A-68.

Back