SOLD Anyone Near Ozona Texas? Need Help Getting Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocuMob

Fluid Technician with a hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I found some.parts for my Polaras from a guy in Texas, but he won't ship, "no time". Is there anyone near Ozona Texas that could help me out?
I can pay for the parts and shipping, and throw in a little for your troubles. Thanks FCBO!

damn bro. thats out there. as a lifelong texan, im saying thats way the hell out there. its prob 10hrs from DFW.
i bet jason is closest, and he is still hours and hours away from there.
good news is the parts are prob fcuking sweet from that part of the state no rust ever.
it is right off i-10 if its a lot of parts or heavy parts you may seek a carrier.

try not to die -

- saylor

I figured it was in the boonies. Love it when someone lives in the sticks and won't work with you to BUY the stuff they're selling. Oh well, probably didn't need them anyways, right?

I guess he really doesn't want to sell them does he
I'm going to see if I send him a box, will he ship then? I could probably get a prepaid shipping label for him to put over my label to him...

Then we will see how willing to sell he is.

Talking about wanting to sell! several US E bay sellers will not send parts to international addresses, many times here in Oz I have been frustrated to find the part I want, watch it languish on E bay but seller refuses to send to overseas destinations.
Thankfully in my E bay travels I discovered an Illinois seller who helped out and kindly offered to receive and transship such items for me, Thankyou Bill

Ozona, TX is at Exit 365 on Interstate 10. that is 345 miles from downtown El Paso. 800 miles round trip from my home in the Las Cruces area. Texas is certainly big.

Crap, forgot about this thread. Yeah, Texas is huge. Seller doesn't have the parts I need, another goose chase that was too good to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back